Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so i have finally given in and joined the dark... i mean multicam side. Just wanted to say hi to you all, an i will have some pics up ASAP after i recuperate from the GZ weekender. Need sleep!!!!!

Grim

Edited by Grim

I've just made an inquiry regarding postage on Multicam from www.gearzoneproducts.com

http://www.gearzoneproducts.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=3267

http://www.gearzoneproducts.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=3265

& i'm ordering a Boonie.The total price is $89.97 or about £44.66 for Propper Jacket,Pants & Boonie so let's hope the postage is cheap? ;)

Edited by rolling-thunder

went to an air show today and was roaming around the Army booth when i saw a pciture of a soldier wearing MC with a cyre armor chassis

sorry for the tiny/cell phone pic:

mcfn6.jpg

you can see the mc center

also appeared to be wearing the land worrior system

EDIT: forgot another pic:

mc2ch3.jpg

sorry about the size thats how they formatted when i sent them from my phone

Edited by Patrick[PM]

I've just ordered my Propper Multicam BDUs & Boonie hat.Total price including shipping $129.99 or just over £66.gearzoneproducts.com replied to my inquiry first thing this morning,i don't know what time it is where they are but i opened my mail to read their reply at 10am GMT so that's good going & a prompt response! B)

Good point. Maybe the built in HUD in the Oakleys is setup with a mini-camera on the outside of it so that when viewing through the HUD, it actually appears transparent with a display overlayed on top of it. I can't imagine any soldier willingly allowing themselves to loose that much peripheral vision otherwise.