My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just destroyed my m700 outer barrel.

And quite possibly broken my finger in the process.

Lesson learnt, don't try to do things with handheld power tools that should really be done on a lathe.

Oh well. 9 other fingers to work with.

I'm going to contribute to the Audi drivers being pillocks.  I'm about to leave a carpark and some dithering idiot is trying to come through the exit.  I already have my window down and point out the no entry sign.  By the look on their face it was as if I had asked them to multiply 712345 x 17.

Another one decides to just swing out on the road after being parked on the pavement.  As I was parallel to them.  Oncoming lane thankfully empty so I was able to swerve into it.

It's not a mini without a strange rattle!

Not the mini unfortunately my trusty Fiesta. It’s 140k in and going strong so I guess I can forgive its small issues. Still pissing me off!

The Mini is peachy, no crazy noises other than the insane exhaust.

engine speed related, road speed related, or unrelated to any speed and just present from 2200rpms?

Unrelated to speed as it does it in any gear at the same RPM. Unsure if it occurs when not moving as I haven’t had the chance to try. Hopefully it does so I can get my wife to Rev and I can locate it!

Not the mini unfortunately my trusty Fiesta. It’s 140k in and going strong so I guess I can forgive its small issues. Still pissing me off!

The Mini is peachy, no crazy noises other than the insane exhaust.

Unrelated to speed as it does it in any gear at the same RPM. Unsure if it occurs when not moving as I haven’t had the chance to try. Hopefully it does so I can get my wife to Rev and I can locate it!

in the door pockets.

clear them out. 

###### in the door pockets.

clear them out.

Nope can’t be that I keep the car spotless they’re empty save for a bottle of water!

My guess is a heat shield. I've seen it on a few vehicles now.

Drives you insane...

Could be I guess but it’s coming from front of the car. I have the MoT coming up and gave it a pretty thorough once over, no loose bolts etc nothing chaffing or touching etc. Hopefully I can work it out when we get back from Wales! But for now there is rallying to watch! Haha

Yep. horrifying things.

I mean, there's got to be a better way to prevent the underseal / sound deadening / interior of the car from setting on fire, right?

Silly boy.

I mean they never seem to be fastened adequately to be secure for any length of time!

The woman is upset because I can "do everything".

What's my next move guys?

Do nothing.

At all.

See how she likes that :P

The woman is upset because I can "do everything".

What's my next move guys?

Strangulation and taxidermy.

Some people really shouldn't test their luck with phrases like that.

Also, the weather's killing me, I have no idea what to have for dinner and I overslept, so I'm stuck at work until 5:15.

And now, power outage across the block. Time to go shopping.

Tapped out with Tapatalk.

Pick something you don't really like that is something she is not fully aware of your ability to do it and half *albatross* it.  Then offer her the chance to try and do a better job.  Win, win.  Though if she sees through your ruse, you'll probably be in even more trouble. 

Wait, there are some people that can't sew?

Also, general warning. 

This is not a threat - this is a statement.

Double posting is not OK. You can edit your own posts to add extra information should you wish.

There's a little word next to 'MultiQuote' and 'Quote' that says 'Edit'.

PRESS BUTTAN, CHANGE TEXTS.

Next double, triple, or greater than solo post gets the offender a weeks free holiday from Arnies.

Archived