My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

See also: Trying to do a stealth-based RAF Cadet night-ex with someone wearing waterproof trousers.

tried that....we had to leave the poor bugger cos he was making too much noise. We came back and found out he had got jumped. Luckily they only got a couple of his tags. After that we made him take off the trousers and do the rest of the night-ex in a DPM field shirt and jacket, boots, socks and underwear!

I still laugh about it! Anyways,

Onto my rant:

RAF Security & the ACLO at RAF Akrotiri -

Only a few days ago I was in Cyprus on holiday and had planned a visit to Akrotiri for many months. My CO contacted the ACLO (Air-Cadet Liason Officer) but never got a reply. Anyways, my CO told me I should be able to get in no problem; so off I went, armed with my logbook, which he said should get me in.

Anyways, I get there only to find the RAF guard (bl--dy foreigner) whom I spoke to and then I was told I would need to get a sponsored pass from somebody inside the base. I asked to speak with the ACLO but he denied my request...so off I went - empty handed...

On the up side of the Schwartz, I did get to see a VC-10 tanker taking-off...

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That used to ###### me off at school. Any exams, you could guarantee every *beep* would have a digital watch set on "hourly chime." For about ten minutes, from five to the hour to five past, all you could here was "BEEP" "BIDDIP" "DIDDLY DEE DE DEE" and other electronic ######. I hate kids. :angry:

:zorro:

And while I'm in a bad mood I'll add socks!! Where the *fruitcage* do they go? I have more than 20 pairs yet I can't find any at the moment. They're not in their draw or the washing machine so where the fruitcage are they??

Going to an interview to find that your reference has been sent to the infinite bureacracy that is "Head Office" and may not be seen for MONTHS. So I have to find another reference! Also failing some of the MS Word exam "easy" section because I had opened a window in error (you get 2 mouse clicks per question) which then stayed up and blocked the icon I ndded for my second go. Got al the advanced questions right no problem though..

Typing speed of 43 wpm but 6 errors.. I always thought putting "the" after a comma was 'bad english'.

My payday, and therefore my airsoft collecting and total earnable amount are moving in a non-pleasing direction.

</emo>

Jeez, I working in a *fruitcage* Garden centre, earning little over £100 a month, half of which goes towards savings, then I have to pay for going out with friends, so I have little to no money for airsoft (anyone wanna donate kit?)

And I hate the woman at work, she needs a slap...

Right-o.

WinC out

Hey,

In response to you previous post about BT, HaVoC, I have another rant...

I just went into my village to use the phone box (which says it takes Credit Cards...), and having no change on me... I used my Credit Card.

Now, on the Display, it said "Credit Card has Expired", so I though "Hmm, wrong, but fairy snuff" so I went to take my card out, a bit miffed, but the card wouln't come out!

The b*stard machine had puched a pin down, which bent the corner or my card, so that it wouldn't come out the f*cking slot! Sh*t!

So effectively, the machine had taken my card...

I looked at the Board in Front of me, and after a minute I found the freephone number to call to report this kind of problem... and when i did so, I found one of those b*stard automated response systems on the other end, and we all know how bloody useless they are...

At last I got the option I wanted, and at last, a human sounding voice came on the other end...

I started talking, to find it was just another bleeding recording, telling me that BT was busy, and would put me on call back, and ring the phone booth in up to 45 minutes.

I had had enough. I said loudly "Oh f*ck this!" and went ballistic trying to yank the ard out. After about 5 minutes, I gave up, and then thought to take out another (more useless) card out my wallet, and lift the corner of the card to take it out.

After about a minute of jimmying the card, it finally came out.

It was at this minute that BT decided to ring back...

THEY HAD A GO AT ME FOR WASTING THEIR TIME!!!

I could not f*cking beleive it! I slammed the phone down, but not before hurling a few insults down the line...

I hate those b*stard Phone Booths...

Rocky :D

My head is exploding.

I have today to finish a 12 weeks course. I started it this morning. I have five essays to write (done three) and I have to finish today or I wont be able to get away on holiday on wednesday! ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!! My hands cant haerdly type and my eyes are wooogly........

I AHTE AIRCRAFT ENGINES ANF TURBINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats better......

and then when I went to shoot my g19 I gassed up a whole 50 round mag with enough green gas for 150 shots, shoved it in teh gun ang pulled the trigger. WHOIOOOOOOOSHSHSHSHSHSHH!!! THE whole blinkin lot of gas empited in 0.5 seconds in my face......gah all beacuse I forgot that I didnt have a mag catch installed....I am really annoyed! <_<

mm

McM

Archived