My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

He questioned me about it over dinner.. Asked me why I hadn't done anything. I just looked at him dead in the eye and said "I haven't done anything yet. We have another 2 years of this apprenticeship and you will be seeing me once a month until the end.."

Should have gone all wrath of khan on his *albartroth*.

"I've done far worse than get you back. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you". Then put a load of stake in your mouth and chew as though it was his face. This is based on the assumption that you'll be eating stake at meal time.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out that 380 to 400 fps is normal in some places for CQB.

It's called Big Boy Rules.

Why?

Why always bigger faster and harder?

Macho's? Love for pain? Love for dealing pain?

Why frikkin' 400 FPS in CQB? I'm guessing they use mandatory full face / paintball masks and thick cordura vests?

Seriously, I don't get the need when you can actually accomplish the same with 280 and a hoody with sensei mask

Are we, after all these years, still fighting an FPS war?

I thought we were smarter now... >.<

Why?

Why frikkin' 400 FPS in CQB? I'm guessing they use mandatory full face / paintball masks and thick cordura vests?

Seriously, I don't get the need when you can actually accomplish the same with 280 and a hoody with sensei mask

My local cqc we used to have was 300auto, 350semi. .20g only, no propane(no ventilation).

They encouraged safty kills within 5" but not mandatory.

I shot for thick clothing areas to be nice.

Why?

I believe I've read the same thread as you. If it's true, those levels would put me off. But if you are made aware before going to the site, then it's up to them. Not for me but up to them.

Broke a mirror today. Really liked it too. Que tiny tears of a white knight male cis piece of *suitcase*.

A *suitcasey* day.

Loads of 'guaranteed' overtime cancelled this afternoon, meaning that the premier seats I booked for Star Wars tomorrow night will now go to waste as I will be about 200 miles from the town they are booked for. No refunds, no exchange, no Star Wars for me :(

A *suitcasey* day.

Loads of 'guaranteed' overtime cancelled this afternoon, meaning that the premier seats I booked for Star Wars tomorrow night will now go to waste as I will be about 200 miles from the town they are booked for. No refunds, no exchange, no Star Wars for me :(

Donate them to the family!

So the fleabay seller is taking the ######.

Six days since I've ordered stuff, money sent, no response. Something tells me I have to open a dispute.

Do it

All my family are local, and thus also around 200 miles from the cinema.

It sucks all round...

Sell them on the forums drop them in the mail.

Do it

Sell them on the forums drop them in the mail.

I'd happily give them away on here, but I ordered online, so need my card to put in the machine at the cinema to collect them.

And i'm sure as *suitcase* not posting my card to someone so they can collect them :P

Archived