Taiwanese sawn-off shotgun.

BakaBox

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehehe nice translation "double metal log" and  Have to be my favorite. "Smack down people with the god fist!"

I guess traditional Chinese is a little hard for a machine to translate. But it makes it sound cool, doesn't it?

Huashan sounds alot like Hudson

I thought about that, but the Hudson version doesn't have a metal barrel and 8mm metal shells.

Um, Ash used a Remington 870 sawed off.

I want to use it as a last resort backup, like in the newest Punisher movie, where Castle pulls the sawn-off over his shoulder and fires both shots.

any more news?? I just ordered some shells for the new 1897 trench gun hopping to be able to find any real shotgun deacted to convert it, this would be much easier ant safe, give us more news!!

Don't think there's any news yet.

Just to let you know, converting real weapons isn't legal in the UK, so it might be against the forum rules to mention it. I don't mind myself, just want to let you know. I've thought about it myself, but I'll leave it at that.

neither in spain, that is why I like the posibility to get this thing, I prefer to obey the law than jail and punishment...

the way I have been thinking about is how to face that problem, there was a spring double barreled sawn off cheap shotgun but I lost any info about it... and tutting pvc barrls on a deacted gun keeps being "transforming deacted guns to fire something", a serious problem with law

Asked an old teammate who lives in Taiwan to follow up on these for us. Here's his initial response:

nah, i don't know this store. But pretty much all gun shops here will sell them. This piece just came out, so not a lot of us have them yet. But hang on awhile and i'll see what they say on the Taiwanese airsoft forums.

edit: Ok, found some info......apparently people use 4.5mm bbs to simulate that shotgun feel. Some even rumored it can use CO2. But not confirmed. I think this gun is more like a M203 where you gas the shell. Other than that, nothing is mentioned.

here's the translation:

It's an all metal and real wood piece. It uses 8mm rounds and can fit 1-5 bbs per shell. Twin barrel with twin hammer/trigger system. You can choose which barrel to shoot. Includes two shotgun shells and bbs. Total length 130mm with a weight of 1400g. full metal and real wood, a piece that should not be overlooked by collectors!

The long barrel version is sold separately.

that's about it. And of course, there's the not for sale to minors.......include instruction booklet....blah blah blah.....

I asked him to dig a little further into this....so I'll let you guys know if I here anything else. I've also asked my local retialer to shake the trees of his retialer contacts to see if he can find any info as well.

Archived