g17_01.JPG

Some new pics of my KSC G17 with the following:

G&P Metal slide and steel recoil spring guide

Shooter's Design part #10

Firefly rocket valve

Glock adjustable rear sight

Glock extended mag catch

Glock extended slide catch

I still need to find a frame with the proper Glock trades and I'll be all set. I might also have the trades on the slide engraved deeper.

Yeah, the G&P slide is excellent for the price. I'd like the trades a bit deeper, but maybe someday :)

The Glock enhanced parts are indeed terrific. I might get Tritium sights, but right now I can't really justify the roughly 100USD MSRP. I was also thinking of a mag extension and a threaded outer barrel to hide a KM G34 inner barrel, making the gun a Glock 17 Pro. Again, that's somethign I might do as I have other projects on hand right now.

Thanks for the comments!

Yeah, I had a G34 inner barrel in a Guarder threaded outer barrel in my old Glock, that I bought from Sale.

It chronoed well above forum limits with the G34 barrel. With the stock barrel it was pretty much right at 328fps or 100m/s.

Love your Glock collection ViciousV10s :D

What inner barrel did you use on this glock? Are there extended inner barrels for glocks or did you use an aeg barrel? EDIT: maybe barrel from a 34 ?YingYangAssassins_004.sized.jpg

Is that tape I see on the silencer?

Where did you get that slide from? My markings appears to be painted on, unlike yours.

This is just the silencer for me. HOT looks ;)

Will post some pics of my glock later.. (just have to complete it first )

Edited by Scavenger
Love your Glock collection ViciousV10s  :D

What inner barrel did you use on this glock? Are there extended inner barrels for glocks or did you use an aeg barrel? EDIT: maybe barrel from a 34

Is that tape I see on the silencer?

Where did you get that slide from? My markings appears to be painted on, unlike yours.

This is just the silencer for me. HOT looks ;)

Will post some pics of my glock later.. (just have to complete it first )

thanks!

In the 18C I use a KM 170mm tightbore that is made for the ksc eagle sti 5.5

this is the longest direct drop-in barrel I have found for the Glocks.

The slide on my 18C is the first generation metal slide that was available a long time ago and are sadly no longer made.

And the silencer is a G&G SS80 with electrical tape on it

Thanks for the +1 !!

go to uncompany.com>pistol accessories>km head tightbore inner barrels

km-sc00e55_big.jpg

$25.50

yes it fits in a ksc G19 or any other ksc Glock model. 19s have a hard time cycling with such a long inner + silencer + metal slide. especially using a G&G threaded barrel which is the most widely available threaded barrel for a 19. hopefully SD will come out with another batch of their 19 threaded barrels. You could also try out the PE steel threaded barrel that is $135 bucks

my silencer of choice for the 19 is a G&G SS100 or SS80 (100mm and 80mm long respectively) both are light weight enough to hinder cycling the least (they actually weigh the same)

I've got a question for the UK  members,  do  the "KWA" G18C  and 17 and 34 still  have full-real  Glock  trades on the frame? (Glock logo and 'made in austria' etc.)  or did they stop making them like that the same time "KSC" stopped...?

Thanks  guys

IIRC, KSC cannot legally produce Glocks with trademark logos on the frame (it includes the "made in austria" and the patent number) This encompasses all Glocks KSC produces.

Viscious, would putting a silencer on my Glock 19, without an extended inner barrel, still increase my FPS and accuracy? If so, what silencer should I get? Also, what is there to do to a G&G outer barrel to make it so it doesn't cause cycling problems? If it to much work, then is there any other outer barrel that would work? Thanks!

Viscious, would putting a silencer on my Glock 19, without an extended inner barrel, still increase my FPS and accuracy?  If so, what silencer should I get?  Also, what is there to do to a G&G outer barrel to make it so it doesn't cause cycling problems?  If it to much work, then is there any other outer barrel that would work?  Thanks!

No, just a silencer will not increase power or accuracy.

Basically the G&G barrel needs some major filing in several areas for it to work, and even with all the filing you can do, the physical characteristics of the barrel simply dont work well together. In particular, the barrel is very light weight at 23.4g...the damn threaded adapter for the G&G barrel is 10.2g! So this two piece design G&G chose makes the barrel very front heavy from the getgo. Exactly what you DONT want for a threaded Glock barrel.

As I stated earlier the only other choice you have at the moment is the $135 steel threaded barrel from PowerEdge, or you can wait for SD to come out with another batch for the G19s.

On to some more of what this thread is about...Glock pics!

Here is my newly aquired Glock CQB Standoff made by The Arms Room

STANDOFF_002.sized.jpg

STANDOFF_003.sized.jpg

It is made to stop the slide from being pushed out of battery in extreme CQB situations....like when I got my Glock to yo head fool!

I think this is a Glock accy Donnie hasn't beaten me to yet...