1911 Picture Thread

just clarifying, so the SCW2 slides will fit SCW3 frames and work? i just don't want to wast my precious $$ on something that won't work. it just says that the slide is for the WA 1911 series so i don't know if that includes the Magnatech guns too.

I also don't get the reasons you need a different grip saftey to get a new hammer on some guns

(yes, i'm stupid, and only 14)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't get the reasons you need a different grip saftey to get a new hammer on some guns

(yes, i'm stupid, and only 14)

Look at the back of a 1911... The grip safety-hammer fit is pretty tight, and in some cases it would interfere with a new hammer, AFAIK.

I for one love elephants, hooray for ivory grips J/k

Yay! Another Big White Hunter! Together we can tour the plains of Africa appreciating and subsequently massacreing the wildlife!! :D

Is he joking? Is he joking? Ah its too easy..

Is baby food colored handguns the new fad?

I have a 9 month old son....that gun is poo colored...kind of like his food..only digested.

CCW does that mean Clarence Custom Work? Clarence Lei that is

Concealed Carry Weapon ??

Edited by ViciousV10s

you got it. concealed carry weapon it is. this is the Tac 4.25. it's a low profile, short barreled .45. everything that you would normally see as a protrusion has been modified to prevent snagging or catching. it's also got a much lighter stock trigger. it's an awesome shooter up to 15 meters. the design and application is (obviously) for a low profile weapon. this b!tch is loud and kicks like a horse.

i love it and it's baby diarrhea color.