Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL rather than write it out why don't you just quote me, also for your information, it's incorrect, the whole gun is totaly unique from the AEG and AEP's as I said before the gun features a whole new gear box and the parts are designed for the new Machine pistol ranges that will be released throughout the year by Tokyo Marui.

I can read the Japanese on the pages at the Tokyo Marui site regarding the weapon, so the information I am posting is a direct translation rather than my opinion. I will have the gun the day it is released and will dismantle it for you all to look at as well as my TM Glock 18c to show where all the major differences lay.

sorry, my bad. :(

-edit-

Isn't the MP7 made from polymer/nylon fibre, the same as the g36 series? or did you mean metal extras LJ, like cocking handles and the like?

wgc are taking pre-orders, and it sells there for $205. they also chuck in an extra mag for free, just like redwolf. WGC MP7

also, they state that when the guns safety is activated, the battery is disconnected. it is then reconnected in semi and full auto modes!

-edit-

bugger, sorry elrey. just noticed you already mentioned WGC.

######, now there's no excuse for me to NOT get one. Thanks a lot elrey! For that may you burn in hell, lol.

Oh and just to add fuel to the fire, came across this when browsing through some Stargate promo photography!

SG1-916-0010.jpg

I know that when Unimatrix sees this he'll have to clean up his undies.

Not really Titleist, I already know this picture ;).

The only thing I can say is that it's a nice but very unrealistic photoshop ;). Look at that immense muzzle flashs, it seems as they have no flashhiders on their guns :D. The G36K flashhider is very effective though, it really kills the muzzle flash. I can't make a comment about the MP7 muzzle flash as I've never fired one, but from the videos it seems as it would be very effective too. Well... it's Hollywood :D.

P.S.: that Aimpoint looks stupid on the MP7 (especially without the flip-up sights).

P.P.S.: I hate all of you pre-oder guys, no pre-oder for me as the German customs would seize this beatuiful gun forerver :(

Unfortunately, as nice a weapon the G36 and MP7 are, they seem to have fallen into "hollywood gun" status. IE: It looks cool so let's use it. Not knocking either gun at all mind as I love them to bits.

Though I have no idea what the hell is the idea with dual MP7s with aimpoints on each. Maybe some form of special jaffa battle meditation allows him to use both without terrible accuracy.

Is it just me or when everyone wants to be different they end up being the same again?

True, but OTOH, there are many people who just love that gun to bits and don't give a *fruitcage* about how many other people are going to buy one too. There's always the option to add some bits and pieces to make yours really unique to the keen eye. ;)

If someone buys something not because he likes it but to be really unique, I guess one tries to compensate for something, whatever it might be. :lol:

Archived