Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argh, see I want an MP7, but everyone is gonna have one. I figure with the GPS, when my car plunges over the side of highway 17 and I have to crawl to safety, using only my tongue to pull me along (as tragically my arms and legs will have been self-amputated), I will need the GPS to find my way to safety.

It's really a bargain when you think about it like that.

OT:

Ugh 17 is nearly as bad as highway 1 between Montara and Pacifica - but that stretch has a scary name. DEVIL'S SLIDE!!!!11!!11 What I'm getting at is that if you were to plunge off the roadway there, you'd have no need for a GPS since you'd be fish food. Live on the edge. MP7. Move to HMB.

On Topic:

Furthermore, staticzero, 3?! (In best Mickey the Pikey voice) FFS, yonly have 2 hands man! ;)

Argh, see I want an MP7, but everyone is gonna have one. I figure with the GPS, when my car plunges over the side of highway 17 and I have to crawl to safety, using only my tongue to pull me along (as tragically my arms and legs will have been self-amputated), I will need the GPS to find my way to safety.

It's really a bargain when you think about it like that.

You know when you put it like that, I think you better let me hold on to your PTW for you, for safety's sake. Really. Drop it by here on your way to work.

MP7 x 3 ordered! And three more mags, and two batteries. I sure hope RW is nice to my trades and customs is nice to me...

What Wupjak said. THREE? Are they all for you, or are some for friends/teammates too? :blink:

I'm worried about trades/customs, too. We'll see.

I doubt any of us buying this gun are doing it to be different. Like mhe said, a lot of people like this gun and have wanted one for a long time.

With regard to the 'everyone trying to be different and winding up the same' themed posts:

*shrug* It's an innovative design. Compact, supposedly much better performance than the G18 AEP, not dependent on ambient temperature, does not require gas, fewer reciprocating parts/perhaps less wear, rail real estate for accessories, etc. etc. etc.

"Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door."

Don't think it's anything to do with being different, and therefore the same, but rather a niche product that has finally had its demand met with a worthwhile supply.

P.P.S.: I hate all of you pre-oder guys, no pre-oder for me as the German customs would seize this beatuiful gun forerver  :(

Hehe don't wory uni, I'll take plenty of pictures for you to see! :D

Furthermore, staticzero, 3?!  (In best Mickey the Pikey voice) FFS, yonly have 2 hands man!  ;)

Well, okay, they aren't all mine. But until my friends pay me they may as well be! After all they're on my card and shipping to my house... :diablo:

I'm worried about trades/customs, too.  We'll see.

I contacted RW and they assured me everything will be fine. :punk:

Not really Titleist, I already know this picture ;).

The only thing I can say is that it's a nice but very unrealistic photoshop ;). Look at that immense muzzle flashs, it seems as they have no flashhiders on their guns :D. The G36K flashhider is very effective though, it really kills the muzzle flash. I can't make a comment about the MP7 muzzle flash as I've never fired one, but from the videos it seems as it would be very effective too. Well... it's Hollywood :D.

P.S.: that Aimpoint looks stupid on the MP7 (especially without the flip-up sights).

lol, not saying you hadn't seen it, just saying it's H&K delight for you.

Honestly that's not a clear sign it's a photoshoppery. You can achieve large muzzle flashes by the ways in which you build your blank round. Some can produce monster flames given the right amount of powder and wad.

Regardless yes, it's hollywood. Also sound in space is also hollywood, and while it may be more realistic to have it silent in a space battle, it would also be boring as all hell.

I can't say I agree with you, I've looked through the Zeiss Z-Point and having done that I'd much rather have an Aimpoint or EOtech on the MP7, plus dollar for dollar the Zeiss is grossly overpriced for what you get.

And Cali, no you can't have my PTW, you're more than free to try it at the next game, but it's mine mine mine. So what's the consensus? WGC or Redwolf for the pre-order? Both are offering the same deal, any suggestions?

Titleist, I'll only be...uh...'safeguarding' your PTW for you, because 17 is so bad. ;)

I'd say WGCshop, only because since it put up its pre-order later, it's less likely to have sold out its initial allocation. That's if they both have the same amount allocated, which may not be true.

Wupjak, it says, "PRE-ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE ONE FREE SPARE MAGAZINE!" That probably means one extra, besides the one it normally comes with...

Archived