Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To stock or not to stock ? Is there enough UK interest :) I still have a load of MR93R's  <_< I would think the charger has the same solution bannana plugs and use a good normal charger.

Release date we have is 8th of Febuary

I suspect your surplus of M93Rs is because you never sent JustPistols one to review :D

What's the likely UK price on one of these MP7s?

Cheers

Hmmm no options? What options do you need? There is at least an option for left and right handed shooters :)

I also can't see a stock notice, have you already E-mailed them?

Options, more than just lefty or righty, colors, etc...

and I can't speak German...wait, do they speak English too?

To stock or not to stock ? Is there enough UK interest :) I still have a load of MR93R's  <_< I would think the charger has the same solution bannana plugs and use a good normal charger.

Dumb question, but which store are you from? I'm vaguely interested in the 93R, so if you end up reducing the price to shift them... :D

:zorro:

its good to see you back doc newstead :)

MP7 uses a whole new gearbox design, based loosely around the AEP internals. The gearbox on the MP7 is larger than that of the AEP glock 18c and m93r but smaller than a AEG gearbox. this means that although the MP7 gearbox may use some existing AEP parts, such as the piston and spring guide etc, it will have a much stronger spring and motor than previous AEP's which will result in it having good stock (300fps) AEG performance.

the mp7 does look nice. Grrr i really dont want to buy another aeg before i join the army, i have to keep thinking that ill be using the real things soon enough :P.

but the mp7 is nice...............

With defence spending the way it is, you'll probably forget HOW to fire a gun if you rely on the Army!!!

Cheers

Archived