TM P90's Discontinued.

JaredLeto

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pa shaw, :P I dotn think they will come a rarity that quick, just cuz tm doesnt sell them anymore doenst mean Distributors dont have boatloads of them

Just look at the G3, you can still get it at hobby asia and endoshoji

!WARNING!

Rant ahead.

*sigh

More and more, every day the world depresses me with it's monotonous drudgery.

If TM truly have cancelled the P90 cos it's not selling well then I guess I can only say that airsofters get the equipment that they deserve.

If every man and his dog wants a TM Armalite, the same as the other 50 on your site, then good luck to you although I curse your short-sighted lack of imagination and boringly singular perceptions.

Some guy on that forum says that he sells 4 times as many TM Armalites as any other gun. What an absolute ###### state of affairs that is. I mean, it's bad enough that so many people want Armalites (although I can understand that cos they are a handy gun) but the fact that they THEN choose to buy a TM one defeats me entirely.

Don't these people realise that they could just as well be buying an AK, AUG, MC51, SG552 and they are ALL PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY THE SAME?

Bahh!

As Foxtrot said, I wonder how many people buy a TM M4 cos it's £70 cheaper than an ICS or CA one and then spend £200 upgrading it until (if they do it properly) it'll be as good as a CA or ICS gun?

Is the airsoft world full of sheep?

Ahh well. I've got my P90 now so I'm a happy bunny. As for those who didn't buy them and are now lamenting their passing, tough ######. Go out and buy yourself another Armalite to make yourself feel better.

I hope this isn't true. Would be very, very sad. P90 is a great gun, both in looks and in performance.

I wanted to buy a TR as soon as they become available in Germany (can't buy in other countrys because of German Gun law), but it seems there is no hope for me :(

I like Sid's rant, I may have to do one now too.... :D

RANT

At EVERY single airsoft event I go to, 90% of the people are using armalites and wearing US woodland, it seems as though I'm the only one with the least bit of creativity with my German Fleck/AK combo.

I quit frequenting airsoft players because every single thread is about Armalites and US gear, do I really want to waste my time reading threads about a gun or gear that I never plan on owning?

What is so great about Armalites that they're better than every other replica out there? Same thing with US gear. Just because it's American doesn't necessarily mean it's any good

Expand your horizons people!! Start with the next time you order BDUs, order something other than woodland, it's not going to kill you or make you a traitor, I wear German Fleck in Amerika and have yet to see the Homeland Gestapo busting down my door for it

Heaven Forbid you should show up with something other than an Armalite and woodland camo

In the end, it's everyone who bought Armalites that are to blame for this, instead of thinking for themselves they go out and buy the same gun as everybody else, or because it's Amerikan.

So quit bitching and go buy some more US gear to make yourself feel better.

END OF RANT

They like Armalites over at AP?

*moves to AP*

:P

Funnily enough, I bought an Armalite because almost all tac-gear is designed to fit the mags etc, they're adapatable so I can make a gun that does EXACTLY what I want rather than having to bodge one together, you can get mid-caps for them, the CA ones are better built than just about any other airsoft gun, and they fit well in the hand, with all controls within easy and comfortable reach.

Lol, so you came here Destrukto and all we *badgeress* about is SA80 AEGS ;)

Seriously thou, the guns not on the market that long, surely it aint gonna get phased out, thats stupid and not a very good investment on TMs part. As for the AUG, IS it outta stock permenantly or is there just another mil. batch starting soon?

Hehe, I get an armalite because it's a good AEG (at least the CA or the ICS one, NOT the TM one) instead of getting something with worse quality just to be different. I don't like the real steel M4s, and I certainly wouldn't have gotten the airsoft version had it not been so good.

Hehe, I get an armalite because it's a good AEG (at least the CA or the ICS one, NOT the TM one) instead of getting something with worse quality just to be different.

To be honest, that's my major beef with TM.

If you want an MP5 or an Armalite there are at least two companies who can sell you a better gun for a better price than it'd cost you to buy the parts for your TM gun.

I'd like to see TM never shift another Armalite or MP5 ever again.

Why should they? CA and ICS are building a better product. TM have fallen behind.

If that happened then maybe TM would be embracing guns like the P90 and, god forbid, the SA80? As long as all the sheep insist of throwing money at TM for an M4, then at G&P for a metal body, Systema for a gearbox and TN for a barrel (and then somebody to rebuild it properly when it sounds like a bag of spanners) then we're never gonna get much in the way of variety cos TM KNOW they can just release another type of Armalite and the fanboys will pause barely long enough to cream their pants before rushing out to buy the damned thing.

Sigh

The factory does batch productions of different guns. I think AUG is about to start. P90 may be on the way, but apparently there are problems with the RD units.

You're right about the RD units mate, I had one come free from a deal. The guy said it was working but when it arrive the unit refused to turn on. After afew days later it worked, like magic..

Also, I bought another one of these just recently (I sold them off and thought I didn't need it, til I wanted to convert P-90 back to stock) the unit was brand new, like the seller said, and working properly. When it arrived the same thing happened. Unit refused to turn on. Had to get this refunded and the seller was happy to do that (Thanks Archer, you're one in a million :) )

...Just thought I'd like to share that, and I haven't read forwarding posts after one I just quoted.

Archived