PAIN!

dafs

Shot to the ear in cold weather. Had it happen, don't want it to happen again. Hands hurt alot ANYTIME. A guy shot one of my hands pressure points and it hurt very badly. At one of our operations a guy was shot inside his mouth. And my favorite-one of my airsoft teamates was shot by a springer at a few feet... and the pellet went under his skin.

Crispin1025

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bit between your top lip and base of the nose, the power gets transfered straight through into the gums and teeth roots, like having root canal surgery performed with a pick axe by a schoolkid on work experience.

I feel a pain in my wallet every time anyone mentions Airsoft does that count?

Cheers

Mig

For me, has to be teeth. Went down to Ground Zero in December, and got shot on the teeth from less than 5m away. And then exactly the same thing happened again about 2 hours later. Didn't stop hurting for 3 days. I thought my teeth were gonna fall out! That and fingers, but I wear gloves.

Tip of your exposed nose defenitely stings.

It's the only part of my body that I leave entirely exposed (free breathing, etc.). I'm walking up to a doorway I believe is safe when a teammate goes "Watch out, you'll get..."

*thwap thwap*

Two shots right on the tip and bridge of the nose. Bled quite a bit, and it was wierd feeling your nose numbed quite badly (nothing bad like a broken nose).

Fun stuff...

Windibob

"For me, has to be teeth. Went down to Ground Zero in December, and got shot on the teeth from less than 5m away. And then exactly the same thing happened again about 2 hours later. Didn't stop hurting for 3 days. I thought my teeth were gonna fall out! That and fingers, but I wear gloves."

Buy a gum sheild in the future. They cost little more than a few pounds from a sports shop. You were lucky your tooth wasn't shot out or chipped. It's a small price to pay to protect your teeth.

Archived