Pictures of your Gear

IMG_6683.jpg

Thats some of the gear from my basic Vietnam Light Infantry loadout. Only thing not in picture is my (real) M6 Bayonet and M8A1 scabbard. Vietnam era field gear is like MOLLE. Ive got a bunch of different pouches and you can customize you belt just as much as you can to a MOLLE vest as long as you got enough pouches. And believe it or not authentic Vietnam gear is pretty expensive. Im not talking about chinese made rip-offs, Im talking about the real U.S. issue gear that now over 40 years old. Everything in the picture (besides the airsoft guns) is authentic Vietnam era gear. Even the patches on the shirt (including the one with my name on it) are authentic.

More pictures comming when I get my Inokatsu M60A1. I add to my Vietnam collection just about every day so only when I decide to take a break from buying I will post pictures of everything. If I post more pictures now they will be outdated very very very soon.

Edited by M14
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<snip>

Thats some of the gear from my basic Vietnam Light Infantry loadout. Only thing not in picture is my (real) M6 Bayonet and M8A1 scabbard. Vietnam era field gear is like MOLLE. Ive got a bunch of different pouches and you can customize you belt just as much as you can to a MOLLE vest as long as you got enough pouches. And believe it or not authentic Vietnam gear is pretty expensive. Im not talking about chinese made rip-offs, Im talking about the real U.S. issue gear that now over 40 years old. Everything in the picture (besides the airsoft guns) is authentic Vietnam era gear. Even the patches on the shirt (including the one with my name on it) are authentic.

More pictures comming when I get my Inokatsu M60A1. I add to my Vietnam collection just about every day so only when I decide to take a break from buying I will post pictures of everything. If I post more pictures now they will be outdated very very very soon.

Beautiful kit! Nice gear there... shame about the trades on your rifle though...

i dont understand why people have theyre arm sticking out like that when they aim, ive found it to be alot more practical and accurate when your elbow is close to you ribs, plus thats how they teach you to aim in the military anyways.

I can't shoot an MP5 with collapseable stock with out chicken winging it. I don't know why, it's just not comfortable.

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

Yeah. It looks great and all, but when I went out to try it, Murphy's law came to kick me in the *albartroth*. Holster cept on coming loose, kneepads kept falling down, helmet was loose (quick fix), and a few other things like my frakkin mags kept coming loose, and ARG! It made me so mad that all this stuff was going wrong.... I fixed all of them, but it was just very annoying to encounter all those problems when I'm finally done with the thing.

Yeah. It looks great and all, but when I went out to try it, Murphy's law came to kick me in the *albartroth*. Holster cept on coming loose, kneepads kept falling down, helmet was loose (quick fix), and a few other things like my frakkin mags kept coming loose, and ARG! It made me so mad that all this stuff was going wrong.... I fixed all of them, but it was just very annoying to encounter all those problems when I'm finally done with the thing.

Matt, looks great, but one thing: button up your cuffs.

The first pic is really good.

They're posing for pictures.  Posing for pictures, like most human beings do when having a camera in their face.

I don't have an urge to pose; just to grab the camera and shove it up the guy's nose.

What?

But really, it is hard to act... normal... when under flash.

*laughs maniacally*

Here's my loadout for an upcomming op (sorry for the whole mirror thing, I didnt have a photo buddy):

Front

IMG_0056.jpg

Left

IMG_0055.jpg

Right

IMG_0054.jpg

Back

IMG_0058.jpg

kitlist:

1st line:

UTG duty belt

2 USGI ALICE mag pouches

UTG dropleg holster

Maxpedition Rolypoly sz. med. I think

CTD double pistol mag pouch CB

CTD leg MOLLE panel CB

CTD double mag pouch CB

Homemade pistol lanyard

2nd line

Ehobby asia Replica MSBB in some kind of MJK color

-Triple mag pouch in MJKish

-Admin pouch in MJKish

-Upright GP in MJKish

CTD Hydration pouch CB

Cell phone holster (holds my talkabout really well)

others:

DCU's RAIDed by me

Old Navy Ball cap

Some cool saftey glasses I bought at a hardware store

Brown CF Aviator gloves

My Timberland hiking boots

All in all it holds: 10 g36 mags, 2 Glock mags, tac light, speed loader, and all my other random gear.

I have on the way:

Radio headset

Green Shemagh

OD Hatch neoprene kneepads

Edited by Marrius