Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicely done ronh, I think your one of maby 10 other airsofters in the us who use PLCE(me included). Where abouts are you from?

Nice setup with your team, I currently live in Harrisburg, PA. Overall I have to say your teams kit is impressive, gotta love the DPM. When I start getting out more I hope to get some people locally into a British impression and form a team.

I do photography so if we are ever in the same area during an event let me know and I'll bring my camera and gear.

Thats Armalite with Vltor stock and shorty barrel is very British of you.

<_< Yeah it's my back-up rifle. Sometimes I do stray from the impression. My primary (as you can see) is the Star L85A2.

I hope to start a Falklands era load out with some 58 pattern gear and hopefully King Arms does there L1A1 SLR soon.

Edited by ronh

You mean the backpack thing or the buttpack? If you mean the backpack on the back of his armor, it's a DBT hydration pack, which is basicaly a copy of the Eagle MAP. You can wear it stand alone with shoulder straps or attach it to MOLLE.