Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, I wonder who. LOL. Sorry I couldn't resist.

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/84887664-L.jpg

You should see it now, I got a whip antenna for it that's almost 22 inches long, I have it folded over like an upside U (the tip is held in place by the hydration carrier) when you let it spring up to full height it's easily taller than my head, that said the range on it now is umm...REALLY far.

Figured I'd show this off, got my 6004 for my TM 1911. Also visible are the Gunner Grips, which fit on perfectly. Oddly enough you can see that the color of the main strap has changed from darker red/brown to a more flat tan, odd eh?

1911_6004_1.jpg

1911_6004_2.jpg

Thanks man, glad you guys like 'em. As for the force recon setup, I have no idea how to do that, any help on how do to that?

I've gotten to the point where I've got all these guns, but honestly how often will I use 'em, that's the conundrum for me, sadly. I needz me a wall rack to finally put 'em all up on.

[...]

Figured I'd show this off, got my 6004 for my TM 1911. Also visible are the Gunner Grips, which fit on perfectly. Oddly enough you can see that the color of the main strap has changed from darker red/brown to a more flat tan, odd eh?

[Very nice Safariland 6004 photos]

Wow, I wouldn't mind to get one of that. Extraordinary colour.

Do you mind to tell me what kind of duty belt and other assembly it is attached to?

Wow, I wouldn't mind to get one of that. Extraordinary colour.

Do you mind to tell me what kind of duty belt and other assembly it is attached to?

I think the following few posts should answer your question ;)

Titleist, what belt is that? Looks like the ICE Tactical one, but doesn't look to have the slots for thigh rigs.

It's a painted tan BHI Padded belt.

Non-PALS I take it? The STRIKE version I had was terrible.

Nope, it's this one: http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.as...duct_id=1308&d=

Not the STRIKE version. I just repainted it to look more tan-ish. Looks like it came out pretty decent I hope.

Hope that helps KWP :)

:geek: