Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sold my Phantom CIRAS last week and I am now with a light Guarder Command on the way (6 M16 mags, 1 holster, 1 pistol mag, 1 small BB-loader or a knive, 1 large BB-loader or a radio and some other things you need out in the airsoft-field). And the best of all: A selfmade SYSTEMA PTW Patch for around 15$.

airsoft_vest_full_small.jpg

airsoft_vest_patch_detail_small.jpg

Hey Jag, where can one get one of those doohickies you've got around your head? The mask, that is.

It's an UnderArmor HeatGear Hood in Marine Olive Drab (it's described as 'Olive' but the packaging says 'MOD').

USCav.com has them in Sand, Army Brown, and Black. I don't remember where I got the one in the picture, but most places I've been able to find the HeatGear hood have had them in MOD, but not in Army Brown (and I used to own an Army Brown one, it's now my sister's).

I've had these for a while, but hey:

6Sh92Loaded.jpg

Russian 6Sh92 Assault Harness, loaded with mags, bayonet, flares, radio, Tokarev springer (all resting on Kamysh M7 BDUs and a OD sniper veil). Pattern is Flora (exterior) and VSR (pocket interior).

Trainers.jpg

Russian MOCKBA sneakers, clones of the Adidas trainers. Super comfortable, and super sleek if you're a Russian geardo. That's them after being soaked in mud, interestingly enough - proof of durability, or at least a high percentage of plastic.

Again, resting on Kamysh M7 BDU by Rex Design.

*edit - I have since added a shovel pouch, grenade pouch, buttpack/dump pouch, canteen, and backpack to the mix. More pictures to follow.

Edited by PlasticMag