Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is all my active duty gear - I have more but they need the appropriate gun to go with them.

IMG_0037.jpg

Let's begin, class:

Vest Front:

Woodland Paraclete RAV + Armored Collar + Shoulder Pads (Yes I can feel my hits)

HSGI Quad Pistol Mag Pouches (each with an MP7 mag)

Paraclete Small Radio Pouch (is still bigger than the radio!)

Spec Ops Brand SAW Pouches (each with 2 MAG Para SAW pouches)

Maxpedition Dump Pouch

Vest Back:

Paraclete Hydration Carrier + Camelbak Hydration Vessel thingy

Two Paraclete Upright Multipurpose Utility pouches (for the BBs and other things)

HAIX Airpower Jungle Boots

RAID II BDU (emdom) modded with mandarin collar:

Captain Patches*

Delta Force Patch (yes I know that just screams SHOOT ME)

US Flag Patch (you can barely see it)

Blood type patch (at least I think AB Pos is my blood type...)

Name Tapes (so people know who I am)

RAID II pants:

Evike UTG MP5 Holster with MP7

Paraclete drop-leg panel

Eagle rigger belt

Spec Ops brand combat suspenders (I ain't getting caught literally pants down!)

Boomarms Olka MICH Helmet with real WC cover

Oakley Pro M Frame Heater lenses (oh god these things better work...there's a small space where BBs could probably fit through...)

Hatch BOSS 6000 goggles (not shown as still fixing its strap)

Mustang Protective Pads

Underarmor ColdGear Hood (need to replace with hotgear good now...)

Blackhawk nomex gloves

TCI Liberator II + Kenwood TK3101 Free Talk XL

Tactical Socks (woo)+

MilForce Gun Bag + M249 with its accessories

Recognized Vietnamese Flag (DEATH TO TRAITORS!)

(In the closed box behind the RAV - TGS M14 EBR stock - awaiting an M14...)

*--Alright, I don't care about this whole hullabaloo about patches and stuff - I don't like to throw my weight around and act all tough when I'm in full gear, it's a waste of energy for me to try and even think of something creative, and it's stupid, too. I got the Delta Force patch because I liked its design, and would be one way for me to stand out in the clubhouse (or whatever the safe zone is at the local indoor arena), I have captain patches because it actually signifies a part of my past - I was once captain of my HS tennis team - and a good friend of my uncle (who died in the pentagon) was a Navy captain and helped my widowed aunt and her son through the times afterwards, so it's kinda an homage to this guy as well.

+--So one time when I was captain for HS tennis the coach put in an order for a new team uniform complete with newfangled green socks - when they arrived they were so damned long they went over my knees - boy the entire team enjoyed riffing the captain - but now I'm taller so they suit well for boot socks.

w00t my kit am here!! everything except the blackhawk suspenders. i used some british issue suspenders that are tied on for a quick pick and i havent gotten all my excess slack fom my belt yet to exuse it. and i am wearing a black shirt because my cyre combat shirt isnt here yet.

kitlist:

weapons:

tm benelli super 90

kjw sig p226 FMV

clothing:

skdtac multicam field pants

HSGI multicam hat w/ american flag patch

random black shirt

first line:

TT Padded belt

TT modular buttpack

blackhawk nalgene pouch

blackhawk strike shotgun pouch

3X HSGI pistol mag pouches

HSGI airbourne holster

british issue suspenders(soon bhi load bearing suspenders)

not pictured:

TT grenade pouch

cyre combat shirt

merrell sawtooths

000_0184.jpg

000_0177.jpg

Edited by hippiehater44
Right, I'm looking at getting one of those fandangled BHI Strike Recon Vest Chest Rigs.  Just wondering, which holster have you got there? (only asking as the OPTG website isn't very helpful with telling me how many MOLLE loops deep/wide the holsters are  :rolleyes: )

Cheers :)

:geek:

Uh I think it's the BHI STRIKE M4/Pistol mag pouch. At least that's what I remember it to be.

One of the key arteries in the body runs in the vicinity of the crotch/inner side of thigh, it's called the femoral artery.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

it also runs down the leg, so i doubt the crotch pad was designed to protect the artery, maybe its for that little thing sticking out??????? still damage the ###### outta you if a bullet hit there with the armor, since it only stops the peircing effect of a bullet and your body has to deal with the momentum. think frozen paintball to that region in the nude point blank.

Must resist ! * Yup, it's a RAV 05 in Cute...I mean Coyote Brown. It's an old Icom IC 02N VHF FM radio. It kinda predates the cell phone age. You were "cool" when you had that in the past 15 years. LOL. I only use them for photo ops. :D

That's the RAV right? Okay now which model radio is that, eh?

Oh and sell me your RACAL COBRA *jedi mind trick*

argh, no one pays attention to MY RAV!

oh well hehehe

I think the Liberator headset I have is close to the Peltor headset you're thinking about Titlelist, it fits fine under my MICH helmet.

Got any pics of that headset? Either on your noggin or off? Let me know.

oh and here's the link to the pouch you were asking about, BoB, http://optactical.com/pistolholster.html