Pictures of your Gear

not at all.  although i wasn't sure until i shouldered my AEG.  the butt stock sits about  0.3 meters to the left of the radio next to the strobe pouch.  i am a 'lefty'  :)

Hah, should have noticed that!

i actually wanted a CIRAS, but just couldn't justify it.... :waggle:

Want me to help you justify it? ;)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet pics people! A few questions;

1) Foam inserts for BDU trous... where can I find more info on this? Can I use them in my current keks or do they need pockets on the inside for them?

2) Where did those that have the really cool tags on their kit get them from?

3) How do you tie a shemagh round your head for the middle-eastern look? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Dude, if that's all real-deal kit, you'd be welcome in Team SNAFU. We've got a sub-forum and a website if you want more info.

/recruiting drive

They are all "real-deal" and not repllicas. I would gladly give the team a chance, but im in the US, and I rarely play. Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation in Hawaii

Edited by WESLEYoSEVEN

Rig.JPG

SO Tech Callahan Tomcat plate carrier

Bib (plate carrier) pouches,

BlackWater Double handcuff (for headset storage)

BlackHawk small radio

BlackHawk double pistol

Tomcat (6 internal adjustable 5.56/7.62) pouches,

BlackHawk Horizontal Utility

Paraclete double .45 mag

BlackHawk 40mm double (smokes)

Maxpedition Cocoon

BlackHawk Double 5.56

TAG vert utility

Glock 23

Back

TAG hydration carrier

Old, trusty ICS M4

They are all  "real-deal" and not repllicas. I would gladly give the team a chance, but im in the US, and I rarely play. Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation in Hawaii

Your welcome to join anyway and post in the SNAFU forums, we have members all over the world.

I've only met like 5 or so of the members.

Sexy sexy! :D

I've heard that Paraclete's woodycam RAVs were made of a poorer Cordura than their usual stuff. Any truth to that?

Right now I'm not exactly sure - the rig you see in the picture was just built this morning, minus a box mag in one of the M249 pouches, so I don't know how it's going to hold up just yet.

However I did test it out during a CQB game with my AUG (and its respective pouches) and it did pretty good - do you mean poor Cordura as in falls off the very first time or just not as long survival period for the Cordura

Only problem is with this thing is that I really can't find a shoulder pad rest for a gun, and I don't really like the idea of moving the radio to the backside, unless I really have to (radio is Kenwood TK-3131), well I mean, I can shoulder a weapon with this RAV on but it may feel odd at times, but it doesn't bother me that much

You could agree that this vest does make me look like a walking tank huh? (don't worry I can still feel my hits)

Just seemed to be worries about the general durability of the Cordura material itself. Not quite sure what, though.

Tell me about the 'walking tank' effect - my CIRAS is the same! :D

ah, the benefits of armored shoulder pads and an armored collar + slight bulkiness of RAV + weight of M249 + somewhat shot physical fitness and endurance + slow plodding around in the CQB arena + helmet + heavy-ish boots = woo uber-1337 walking tank

FSBE_005.jpg

FSBE_001.jpg

FSBE_002.jpg

Guarder MOD II FSBE Woodland Size L

Front:

-TAG Admin Panel, Green

-TT Small Radio Pouch, OD

-4x SDS M4 30rd 5.56 pouches, WC

-3x SDS .45 Single Pistol mag pouches, WC

Back:

-SDS 200rd SAW Pouch, WC

-TT Hydration Pouch, WC