Temporarily Closing Down

Gene

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...thought i was helping...but Ivery just pm'd me and basically warned me about using arnies "intelectual copyright"...and told me he's fought people in court i assume about it before....so ehh...hmm..not sure what to say to that...i'll rename it Arnolds? and change the logo? lol ah well

*sigh*

Well...thought i was helping...but Ivery just pm'd me and basically warned me about using arnies "intelectual copyright"...and told me he's fought people in court i assume about it before....so ehh...hmm..not sure what to say to that...i'll rename it Arnolds? and change the logo? lol ah well

*yawn*

I personally don't think that matters, not like you're trying to steal it or anything, it is only a temp thing while the real arnies is offline :rolleyes:

I don't think Iverys server can handle arniesairsoft and the forums. The forums consume quite a bit of bandwidth and it's constantly being used to post messages. I'm wondering if he's using a dedicated server and if he has it in a datacenter. I'd be more than willing to host arnies for free just to keep it up seeing as I have a few linux dedicated servers in the office on a redundant fiber line (10mbps both ways) which we use to house servers for colocation, gameservers, etc. Only problem is arnie owns the domain I believe and he'd have to physically change the DNS to relate to a new server if he did somehow agree with it. Hoping someone likes my idea :(

Archived