How would you spend $1,000 on a gun?

teetee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so tempted to do the following:

TM M14 - $330

TGS EBR Conversion Kit or CAW Wood Kit with real handguard or G&P RAS kit - $450/ $320/ $400

KA/G&P M3 Replica Scope - $80

KA Throw Lever Rings - $65

Harris Bipod Replica - $50

After shipping, should be pretty close to $1000. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It would have to be something totally custom that noone else has.

I would start with a full metal m4 upper and lower reciever,

then have a bolt made from aluminuim that would accept thermoset biodegradeable shells molded from a real steel 5.56mm shell

then

some real steel mags

the custom bolt would be run off propane, that would combust inside the hollow shells which have a hole in the back and the bolt would fill the shell from the back as it loads and have a contacts that would spark to ignite it. the rounds would be made from soap, so there light so they can be longer and biodegradeable and the a rifled barrel so more range and more accurate.

they have made combustable paint guns with a speed of 328fps so it can be done and the gas would last about 1000 rounds with a 12g cartridge

oh and an s system fore grip and just little custom bits.

The gun should go bang and have muzzle flash as the paint gun that does has all this and is legal in the uk as it has a muzzle velocity of 328 fps

....what can I say, shotguns are like a crack addiction tongue.gif

If your not carefull you'll end up blowing your nose off? :P

Assuming for us Brits its £1000, for me it would be 2 M79 sawnoffs, 2 Adapted pistol holsters and as many gas grenades as I could get for £500

KJW M700, tightbore barrel, suppressor attachment, some 100$ supressor, convert it to HPA, get 2 extra mags in case the HPA fails on the field, and a shedload of Super Grand Masters for a life time supply. I guess that covers at least 1k $

Kjw - 250$

Tightbore - 70$

HPA conversion - 200$ ?

Mags - 100$

SGM-s - for around 300$

Shipping of all the stuff: roughly 100$

I doublt you'd get all that for $1000, even in HK. Unless you want Cyma M203s, that is.

I would spend it on a CA M249 Para.

...Or source a beaten up FA-MAS, and convert it. Oh the joy.

Oh Really?

CA249 = $5400HKD

3 x CA M203 = $1200HKD

MAG Clothmag = $400HKD

CA Elcan >$800HKD

Total $7800HKD = $1000USD.

Check and mate.

:D

Oh Really?

CA249 = $5400HKD

3 x CA M203 = $1200HKD

MAG Clothmag = $400HKD

CA Elcan >$800HKD

Total $7800HKD = $1000USD.

Check and mate.

The American dollar is set to lost its value once China starts producing Hollywood actors from cloning techinques unknown the west. So in theory your logic is wrong.

Me i would get a full wood and metal AK 47 two hi-caps and leave it at that.

Or maybe a SAA

The American dollar is set to lost its value once China starts producing Hollywood actors from cloning techinques unknown the west. So in theory your logic is wrong.

Me i would get a full wood and metal AK 47 two hi-caps and leave it at that.

Or maybe a SAA

I take pleasure in pointing out that in HK, I could get 4 or 5 SAAs for $1000USD.

:D

It still confuses me how people can waste this much money on FAKE guns. I'd just save my money and buy a real HK SL-8 and go hunt with it.

Possible reasons

1) real guns arnt available in some countries (UK for example, notice the forum you are on ;) )

2) You cant shoot people with real guns and have a laugh about it with them after (not usually anyway)

3) Some people may not want a real gun

There are other reasons too, but i'm too lazy to think of them

It still confuses me how people can waste this much money on FAKE guns. I'd just save my money and buy a real HK SL-8 and go hunt with it.

It still confuses me how people can waste this much money on REAL guns. I'd just save my money and get me a dozen nice ladies to shag.

2) You cant shoot people with real guns and have a laugh about it with them after (not usually anyway)

3) Some people may not want a real gun

There are other reasons too, but i'm too lazy to think of them

Oh, I can picture that. Shooting somebody and laughing at the afterwards, that is. Very wacko-avanger, that.

And I'm one of those that don't really want a real gun. Unless I can get a real FA-MAS, that is.

Archived