How would you spend $1,000 on a gun?

teetee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, what a good topic.

Sun Project M16 Carbine with Full steel bolt, adjustable hop-up, tightbore, big fat silencer, RIS, recoil weights, flat-top receiver conversion, cut carry handle, and a complete gas rig setup.

Oh, and MAG M16 Midcaps galore.

(bit over 1k) :P

it's so sad how you are all just proving it's easy to blow that much on airsoft... the sad thing is that I've spent at least that much at allready, probably more, and here I am trying to convince myself not to blow that much on two loadouts..

Some quality AK47-S ((any advice?))

now if only I could justify putting that with my Mk23.. they just don't go together.

oh, and I might keep my new kevalar and body armor, that'd run me about a thousand by itself, if not more.. damn governamt wanting their stuff back.

This will sound stupid but $1000 doesn't stretch very far in airsoft.

I could finally buy the STAR L86, but no extras. Or maybe an SA80. could add a little more and maybe get a CA249 para or mk 1, or do a 203 combo.

M15A2, change the hop up unit to a systema one, whack on a G&P 203 launcher and heat shield and a rear quadrant sight, done.

L86 is £540 mate, or £400 ish from WGC...

No matter how you spend it you have to get something custom. Get in contact with an airsoft global represenative, pick your favorite gun out of their lineup, and add crazy ###### to it. Having a one of a kind gun is pricelees. Ppl oo and aw and cant stop looking at it. That it truly priceless.

Hmm, I'd probably build a full custom Sun Project M16, or a Hurricane SR47, or a DTP SR15, or an M14 of some sort, or several AKs. I have a feeling I'll eventually have all of those. Is that some sort of sickness? lol :D

I'd have to go for the fully upgraded Sun Project M16A1 Carbine from AS4L for that price.

They are not available in Hong Kong so this time it would be DarkLite screaming in envy. ;)

-Sale

Of course SP Armalites are available in HK. In fact, for $1000 USD I could get two.

Archived