How would you spend $1,000 on a gun?

teetee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd get a Classic Army M15A4 20" rifle and spend the rest on real guns. I think an M1 Garand from the CMP would be nice....

As much as I love airsoft, I just can't justify spending a thousand dollars on a plastic-flinging toy. The most I would ever pay for an airsoft gun is $400-$450.

Eww///thats one ugly gun. A hybrid consisting of an Armalite with Ak47 mags? Wtf... :blink:

I generaly hate armalites, but shove in teh AK mag and that thing is beautiful. Tis what the AK spetz wanted to be.

Id still rather have a Sig 550 upgraded to some silly FPS.

ChristoV

$1000? lol well you know thats not enough to spend on a gun. If you are thinking about a gun around the $1000 price range, buy yourself a Systema M4A1 or a CA M249, TOPM60, INOKATSU M60, Shoei MG42, and so on.

If you are going to put $1000 in a gun, then spend it on internals, metal bodies, drum magazines, barrels, lights, grips, and etc...

If you are buying a custom gun, you would have to spend atleast $1500 on average. And anything thats CO2 converted will be around that price range. The Asahi minigun will be around 5 to 6 times that.

It's not hard to spend over $1000 on any AEG, but it's hard to get $1000 to spend.

I'd build a custom M16 vn with a systema drop in motor. Make it a 1963, all steel with no fugly foward assist. Maybe 20 or so real cap m16 vn magazines, just enough to fill three bandoleers and strap them across my chest with a 1956 body armor ;) but thats just me I'm very old fashioned.

I would spend £1000 on a Custom Famas with Boxmag, make it into a SAW weapon.

I would like to have 2 KSC Auto9 pistols,

A Tanaka M500 8.3 inch SV

Also a M1100 REVISION Maruzen

Should definately have a Spas12 Shotgun with Metal Buttstock

Finally a M60E3 LONG TOP

And the Alien Pulse Rifle.

1 * G&G GR-300 Long - £370

2 * 9.6V 2000 mAh batteries - £74

4 * G&G 450 M4 magazines - £112

1 * Milspex ACOG red-dot - £75

2 * WA SV 6" Infinity - £262

4 * WA SV Infinity Magazines - £140