Armalite Pictures

The C-more is the lightest and fastest scope I've ever used, the EO is fast for acquisition, but the C-More is nutty fast. I own a real sig 226, and a real STI Super .38 with a C-More, I also have a c-more on my IPSC WA pistol, and the C-more is just friggin fast, plus it adds virtually nothing to the weight of the gun, oh and it's cool looking, so it's got that going for it.

But for a tactical situation yep, I'd go EO.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Sorry titleist :(

I just like the Solid black one, no OD. I was seriously considering one not long ago cause i saw one at a gun show mounted on an AR15, and it looks awesome. But i think i would go EOtech because i could use it at my unit :D

ACOG TA01NSN and the works (optima +  kill flash) are one the way!!!

should be in any day now.  :P

lol I remember you saying you were getting a eotech 553. To bad, that would have been really cool to see. Then again it's gonna be really nice to have that ACOG. Can't go wrong with that.

lol I remember you saying you were getting a eotech 553.  To bad, that would have been really cool to see.  Then again it's gonna be really nice to have that ACOG.  Can't go wrong with that.

553 will have to wait...or I will have to wait. There's been some delay/problems with the manufacturing so they puched back the release. Im just gonna hold off on the 553 till the SCAR comes out.

Titleist, you're getting a 553 too, right? hehehe