Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting my Barrett m468 Sir with magpul stock, metal body and conversion kit.

Will post pics.

however just finished modding an real deal Orlite Magazine - Had to shorten the top and then mod the M4 Guts to fit. Also had to raise the hole for mag release slightly - And fatten the mag a little so the mag releasse gripped properly as the mag seems a little thin for airsoft bodies.

I seen wuite a few pics of the M468 with Orlites - Ive got pic sof it on my LMT - really is nice - Might spray the mag - but looks good with its skratches...not sure...

Quite an easy mod - took around 1 hour.

orlite_005.jpg

THat gut of the M4 mag was from an thermold - I ended up using the guts from a standard G&P as they are thinner.

orlite_003.jpg

orlite_001.jpg

orlite_008.jpg

orlite_007.jpg

orlite_009.jpg

Needed to trim lugs all over - I didnt remove the grips on the side of the internals - I thinned them - it means the mags firm inside as these put preassure on the Orlite case...

Note the padding is just some cardboard with black leccy tape - Im going to find some black rubber or plastic and glue it on....

Works well I think..not the neatest of cuts to the top but there mas metal mesh inside othe Orlite mag I wasnt counting on... :blink: .

Edited by donnie

This started life as an M4S - m468 Conversion - m468 new Metal body - Magpul PTS - Orlite Magazine conversion - and Acog 55.

Pics dont do it justic - this is probably SEX GUN NUMBER ONE in my collection now!!!!

The pics are bit on the large size - will try to size down without screwing up photobucket.... :blink:

m468_002.jpg

m468_010.jpgm468_005.jpg

m468_006.jpg

m468_003.jpg

THose engravings are DEEP - the deepest I seen on any gun - Ive only seen one gun with a finish similar to that of this conversion - the SCP 90 by nato works - The quality is outstanding. Cant recommend it enough!!

Metal body was from WGC - they put it together - I did a tiny mod to get the magpull fitted cause I bought the stock from UNCO as WGC was out of stock.

The price was around 750 USD for all the gun except the Orlite mag and Magpull stock so all in about $1100 - then add the ACOG and your talking another $1300 with taxes $1500 - so around $2600 USD in total!!!! :blink:

Oh my - I shouldnt count things up ever again as I dont feel well. Titleist better catch me... im going to feint! :P

Very nice donnie! I've been debating on if I should make an M468 or not. Those pictures just make me wnat to make it all the more.

Go for it Sarge - I thought my Heckler & Koch M4s were the dogs danglies - This I think beats them and thats hard to say as I`m a BIG H&K fanboy. :D