Armalite Pictures

Dude i really don't give a *beep* anymore. Some of us happen to be less informed about *fruitcage* Stoner Rifles. Because you've got nothing to do but wackoff to your SR whatever the *fruitcage* doesn't mean you have to be a ######. Now I'll apologize if i was wrong about the gun designation. Its what my local gunsmith told me it would look like after some modification and its also what impact gun's website made me believe.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is so weird.  Why would they even bother with them?

What is weird and what are we bothered about?

If you are talking about "GemTech using the Madbull G5's" it's all about pricing, the madbull silencers are a hell of alot cheaper to produce than the real thing as they are toys.....it just so happens that these toys are just as good as the real thing for a short period of time.

So for a company what makes more finacial sense? Buying 4 or 5 replicas that actually work for testing and then throw them away or to use 4-5 of the real things and throw them away? $88.00 USD for a replica or $800.00 USD for the military version, I know which i would prefere to throw away after 30 test shots.

Edited by FarEast

You guys should lighten up and post more pictures. Here's a grainy picture from my phone camera. It's an M16A2 with an SR-16 upper receiver and a hacked off carry handle that's made to look like a devgru sight. I just loooove devgru.

image668xn2.jpg

Edited by luwe
I negg repped you for driving this thread off topic.

Post pictures, not what am best gun...

Dont be a ###### and chuck about neg reps. The picture thread's ALL invariably become conversations and people can find others who know alot about their chosen gun and can advise them.

So, to sum up, don't be a ######.

You guys should lighten up and post more pictures. Here's a grainy picture from my phone camera. It's an M16A2 with an SR-16 upper receiver and a hacked off carry handle that's made to look like a devgru sight. I just loooove devgru.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7936/image668xn2.jpg

How'd you have the carry cut down. Hacksaw or did you have someone cut it down for you?

Not really sure where to ask this, but I figure a thread full of Armalite lovers is a good start :P

I'm looking into getting a CA M15 CQBR (with my Xmas Bonus when it comes around ^_^), though I have a soft spot for Armalites with M203's (I do realise this will probably weigh a ton, that's what Slings are for :lol:), though not RIS mounted M203's...

Anyhow, is there any difference between the sizes of the foregrips, more to the point, the lengths...

Ideally I'd use one of these M203's and one of these '203 foregrips.

Would there be any problems with that? :huh: Thanks in advance for any insight/advice etc :)

:geek:

Yes, you would need an m16 front assembly.  It wouldnt work anyway.  CQBR's have too short a barrel, so there is no space for the m203 to attach to the barrel.

"*albartroth*" comes to mind :P

Oh well, the alternative is the fugly RIS M203 and I wouldn't go near that with two 10ft barge poles tied end on ;) (Nasty, Nasty M203! :P)

Well, that's a plan gone tits up then :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info guys :) Back to the drawing board it would seem :P

:geek: