Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is with the silencer?

Everything else looks cool, except the silencer.

Oh, and nice mag mod :D

Ye Old Canadian, your gun is sechs. That simple.

wtf is with the silencer? 

Everything else looks cool, except the silencer. 

Oh, and nice mag mod :D

Ye Old Canadian, your gun is sechs.  That simple.

Yeah, we have talked about his project over AIM. I couldn't wait to see the final picture, and man, I am glad I finally get to see it!

It's simply awesome. Fine job it is.

-Vic dodgy.gif

(a.k.a. Victory09852)

And yes, that my custom smiley...Sledge had his Zorro, and I have my "Dodgy." ;)

Edited by Victory
I've just noticed that too, there does also seem to be a loop going over the flash hider as well tho.

In the original pic I saw of the IDF with m203s mounted on M733s they only had one mount at the front which was a loop of wire I just can't for the life of my find the pic.

Somone used it as a ref pic when they did the same on their M733 and it was on a forum somewhere.

found the pic i was talking about

m733withm203.jpg

it looks to be the same guy and the wire wasnt over the flash hider like i thort it looks to be there to stop some movement in the launcher or something. you can clearly see theres a loop going over the flash hider tho as well as the mount that attaches to the front sight

found the pic i was talking about

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/evansy/airsoft/m733withm203.jpg[/im

it looks to be the same guy and the wire wasnt over the flash hider like i thort it looks to be there to stop some movement in the launcher or something. you can clearly see theres a loop going over the flash hider tho as well as the mount that attaches to the front sight

good find man, proved me wrong. It almost looks like the mount over the flash hider is pretty useless, i mean look at the gap on top.

Edited by Milla
probably with all the hot gases being forced elsewhere, yes.

But it's a flashhider, not a muzzle break. So I doubt it has any effect on anything, except to provide a larger flash (and with a barrel that short, you're gonna get one helluva large flash, anyway).

Edited by Jagdraben

Ya but since the flash hiders are designed that way to let the flash come out a certain way so if it's being blocked it make effect the bullet as it leaves the barrel.

I maybe wrong because they probably don't give a rats *albatross* as long as it's some what accurate.

If you can point and kill someone with in 4 of your first shots your good!