Airsoft International magazine

Arghoslent93

I've checked with all the WHSmiths in the north east area, who in turn checked with their distributors and suppliers (there's only a couple who supply most of the north east, and a distributor that a Smiths down south or in Scotland use might not neccessarily be the same one's that other Smiths use), and they've all said the distributors that they will not be getting it in and neither do they intend too.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one from the Leeds Smiths today. So they have them there.

in one of the issue they took pictures from a HK local team website and just put it onto their mag.

(name not mentioned, since im not in the team, i dont know if they want to be mentioned or not. this team is pretty high profile in airsoft world, so i dont want to say too much. if you know about airoft this isnt a hard guess wink.gif )

I do vaguely recall something like that but I don't think it was Airsoft International.

Ah was it by any chance the computer game that had used a teams picture in their game without asking the team (because they (the game manufacturers) had presumably just googled 'military team' and taken the first photo that came up)

I got one from the Leeds Smiths today. So they have them there.

I do vaguely recall something like that but I don't think it was Airsoft International.

Ah was it by any chance the computer game that had used a teams picture in their game without asking the team (because they (the game manufacturers) had presumably just googled 'military team' and taken the first photo that came up)

That was Vietcong 2 right?

They just flipped the photo IIRC.

I really felt like subscribing, so that I could get it here in Spain, but I don't think I'll risk it this time, as I subscribed to Safezone and never got an single issue, and I can't manage to cancel my subscription via paypal, so I paid this year again (even though it doesn't exist anymore).

I also subscribed to the Spanish Airsoft Magazines (I wrote articles for that magazine) but it never completed a full year's subscription, so I lost money there too! :(

W H Smiths have a deal to promote AI,the Southport brach eventually got it in & got 8 copies for good measure.I understand that as it's being launched it has to have some basic info for newbies & i'm prepared to wait & see how it goes for the future.It does have some good articles in it dispite spelling mistakes & grammar but it can only get better.As i've said on other lists,i hope that if the anti gun nuts find this mag & go on the offensive,AIs editor is a little more diplomatic than he has been previously with the readers on other lists.He's going to need the patience of a saint to deal with MAG or anyone else that jumps on their bandwagon.

Archived