Airsoft International magazine

Arghoslent93

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because in Hong Kong you can find more airsoft information in the toilet than in a copy of AI?

:zorro:

Of course, that's true in the UK as well...

What? That's not tr- AAAAAAAAARGH!

Ohnoes! I think I just wiped my *albartroth* with Tokyo Marui's top secret list of upcoming releases! And spilt water on my 4 years worth collection of TARGET magazines! And now my 3321907 assorted airsoft manuals are soggy!

To note: I actually asked as there are precious few ENGLISH Airsoft Mags in HK. All Japanese or Taiwanese.

Hmm. Maybe I could start one?

*Orders first issue of Darklite International*

Wait, this is all about penises.

:zorro:

The NEW TOKYO MARUI MP7!

This odd looking AESMG is very compact - it fits easily into the hand and gives very positive grip, and is strangely ergonomic.

However, it's a trifle small, which, coupled with it's odd resemblence to a penis, will make the ladies point and laugh.

Dag nam it :(

Just popped to WH Smith in Reading and they didn't actually receive any today!!

Boo!!

I'll see if I am back in Bath early enough today to pop into that one and see if they have it stocked!!

Hmm now I think about it there are actually 2 WH Smiths in Bath I'll have to make some phone calls.

:P

Care to elaborate? i'm most interested about this!

in one of the issue they took pictures from a HK local team website and just put it onto their mag.

(name not mentioned, since im not in the team, i dont know if they want to be mentioned or not. this team is pretty high profile in airsoft world, so i dont want to say too much. if you know about airoft this isnt a hard guess ;) )

in one of the issue they took pictures from a HK local team website and just put it onto their mag.

(name not mentioned, since im not in the team, i dont know if they want to be mentioned or not. this team is pretty high profile in airsoft world, so i dont want to say too much. if you know about airoft this isnt a hard guess ;) )

Not the Royal Marine unit guys, surely?!?!?!

:o

I can definately say that Southport doesn't have it in.They might put it out on the shelves tomorrow but knowing that bunch of muppets that work there i very much doubt it. :blink:

Erm wrong;y'know i said Southport WH Smiths staff were muppets,they got 6 copies in today & because it wasn't their normal mags they sent them back :angry: & that's dispite making inquiries about when are they stocking AI.

hello all i am really interested in getting hold of a copy of this mag but so far i can not find any place in my area (near newcastle upon tyne) that either knows what i am on about or stocks it. if any 1 on here knows please pm me or e-mail me at fvzz2@aol.com

Archived