I HATE PPL WHO FIRE CLOSE RANGE

raymondkilla

:angry: I HATE THOSE PPL WHO FIRE AT CLOSE RANGE WHEN THERE IS A RULE NOT ALLOWING THEM TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:o It happened like this... I was being a scout for my team, and i ws in the forest. Suddenly, two ppl appeared in front of me like 5 feet away, one of them carrying a glock, the other a M40A1 Sniper. They both fired.... :( IT F**KIN HURTS YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Please post your opinions on this issue.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to change your airsoft culture, from what I've read about HK games. It should be about caring about your opponent, not wanting him die. I'd rather walk to the offgame area straight on, if I had only a M*fruitcage* sniper rifle and an opponent a few feet from me, than to shoot him.

See my sig :lol: Hong Kong airsofters are caraaazzaayyy!

Just look at Darklite if you need an example.

Unfortunately I have had to resort to close range spamming before - this b*****d WOULD NOT take his hits - even when I FA'd him at about 20m for a few seconds. Twice. He would just run away everytime.

So the next game everyone else (EVERYONE) decided to teach him - we were suppposed to be doing a LMS scenario - we let him go first and then every single person went after him.

It got really silly when he was running away whilst being shot at and ran into the marshal - Instakick.

:angry:    I HATE THOSE PPL WHO FIRE AT CLOSE RANGE WHEN THERE IS A RULE NOT ALLOWING THEM TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:o It happened like this... I was being a scout for my team, and i ws in the forest. Suddenly, two ppl appeared in front of me like 5 feet away, one of them carrying a glock, the other a M40A1 Sniper. They both fired.... :(  IT F**KIN HURTS YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Please post your opinions on this issue.

So basically you suck as a Scout then?

And that is why I think the 1 joule limit is sensible. You cannot trust people enough to make a minimum engagement distance useful.

:zorro:

I've actually self imposed a 350FPS maximum for all of my guns - Except my DE. That's at 400fps - but I only ever used it once in anger - and at long range.

That was an appalling joke :P

Yeah, the site I play at here in London used to have the "bang" rule to get past this.

Where if you were to near to shoot, shouting "bang" was allowed :)

Unfortunately that got binned :( I managed to get a few kills that way, apparently they changed to the "tag" rule after people got silly with the "bang" rule...

Now there's no choice but to lace someone up at close ranges :P

Granted they always chrono every AEG to be sure of 1J ness, but it still wreaks, expecially since I play dressed in a T-Shirt it being warmer and all...

Personally, I think it's dashed unsporting to light someone up like a christmas tree without giving the blighters a chance to surrender - unless of course they're not taking their hits; in which case, all's fair in love and airsoft.

Electrowerkz?

I dont really use the 'bang' or 'tag' rule... I'll scream "FREEZE" or "GET THE F%@ DOWN" and if they don't call dead they get two in the center mass. At that point I really can't think of 'OK what is standard procedure for this sitaution'.

I could never be a cop :D

I felt bad when I shot someone at about 1 metre, with my cam15 (does 1J), even worse was he was on my team, though there was no way to tell, a friend had just got taken out from a certian dirrection, then next second the guy runs around the same corner, which enemy fire had come from, it was a split second decition, and instict raised my fifle and fired at the chest. Saying that there was no way I could tell he was on my team, he arm band was on his right arm, and I could only see his left at the time. I proberly wouldn't have fired normaly, but he had raised his gun up.

I got shot by a 450 fps rifle and it hit me in the fore head, it was from about 20 metres, but it still hurt, luckly I has a balaclava on which must have took some of the sting out of it, though I was kicking myself for not wearing my kevla helmet.

At electro we have different rules depending on the game.

The "tag" rule stops all the "i shot you/no I shot you" ######s.

It also gives us the ability to use knives (rubber ones!) in play with no issues. Some nights you can do take downs... well, I have a black belt in TKD/Hapkido and frankly can see myself getting into trouble if I go around throwing people on their backsides.

As for the OP question, in the UK I don't see the need for one in single shot, but do with AEG's.

Archived