Most surreal airsoft moments

Lance Jackass

What's your weirdest airsoft moment?

A few of mine:

- Havoc pointing out mid game that he could hear an ice cream van in the distance.

- Hot air balloon in the sky over Urban Assault, mid firefight.

- One game i couldn't tell what colour team one guy was on, who was walking towards me, so being a polite kind of chap i asked him. He shot at me. We took it in turns to fire at each other and then take cover, whilst making *chaffinch* chat, until i shot him. Very weird...

- At a woodland game i was walking along quite happily minding my own business, when i got ambushed by a few of the other team in front. I walked over and we laughed it off, before they offered for me to try again. A quick run back to the safezone, 5 minute wait and then back again i went to get shot by the same sneaky little.... I went back a few times, before finally giving up. I was out 1337ed.

-AG05... "suprise cockfags!"

So your experiences?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few of mine:

- Havoc pointing out mid game that he could hear an ice cream van in the distance.

- One game i couldn't tell what colour team one guy was on, who was walking towards me, so being a polite kind of chap i asked him. He shot at me. We took it in turns to fire at each other and then take cover, whilst making *chaffinch* chat, until i shot him. Very weird...

- At a woodland game i was walking along quite happily minding my own business, when i got ambushed by a few of the other team in front. I walked over and we laughed it off, before they offered for me to try again. A quick run back to the safezone, 5 minute wait and then back again i went to get shot by the same sneaky little.... I went back a few times, before finally giving up. I was out 1337ed.

-AG05... "suprise cockfags!"

So your experiences?

My friend shot the barricade infront of him and it rebounded it his forehead and he was bleeding quite a bit. Was funny and kinda unexpected at the same time. He should have got a n00b sticker for that one though.

- Stacking up and storming a room with my team mates, all of us dressed as Santa.

- My team mate Big_D screaming out at the other team "im stroking your willy, what are you going to do?" repeatedly while stroking the other teams 'big willy'. ask janno on these forums for an explanation.

I expect thats probably on some hot air ballooners forum under most surreal hot air balloon flights :)

we play at work (night shift) so cornering someone holed up in the ladies lavs is about as surreal as it gets in there ..well other than the whole idea of creeping around your workplace at two in the morning playing murder in the dark with three or four other nutters, when everyone else from work is either at home tucked up in bed or still out on the road lol

Iam a noob so not much to talk about but it has to be when i poped over a small wall and pointed my gun at the person behind it and shouted "put you wepon down and shout hit" i said that because the "bang" rule was not in effect well he didnt comply and i gave him a face full off bb's and he than said "what did you that for" to which i replied "because you didnt do as i asked" to which he shrugged and nodded and walked off to his safe zone. the end

only funny if you were there.

only funny if you were there.

Well, I laughed :unsure:

Anyway, I've had a pimple popped off of my face, and I caught a BB between my lips. My friend was reloading another friend shot a BB right into his mag. He casually continued filling it up and eventually shot it. (Yup, you heard right, he :waggle: RE-USED :waggle: a BB :P)

They were all pretty weird, all happened in my backyard/woods :D

Couple of months ago we had a big game going (many many people had turned up), and a new game was introduced:

You are invincible, except you have a balloon tied to your front, it pops, you die and join the other team. Me and Skyrunner were as a pair, my back to the hundreds of bb's and him shooting over my shoulder. Soon there are only 10 or so of us left, the others hiding behind trees / cover, but we are dancing around, doing the tango in mockery at the MANY people trying to pop our balloons.

My back hurt.

BEing int he shower room at LFU

Pistch balck

Some fool let smoke off, then hiding there, three flashlights probing the darkness, coming right at me.

Was very very creepy, I got goosebumps all over and was shaking before I popped out and nailed them all.

My M4 jammed mid ambush. so I charged three guys with nothing but a M203...that was funny... nailed all three of them.

then there was the time.... "Come on you W@NKERS... I have your Willy"

Will...Willy was there team captain.. that was followed by silence then LOTS of Shooting...

My M4 jammed mid ambush. so I charged three guys with nothing but a M203...that was funny... nailed all three of them.

then there was the time.... "Come on you W@NKERS... I have your Willy"

Will...Willy was there team captain.. that was followed by silence then LOTS of Shooting...

I always thought the jamming of a M4 replica was commonplace on the battlefield.

Lol, this is a great thread. :D

-Seeing a building get hit by an airstrike (smoke effects and such, it was so cool!)

-Seeing a guy running around with a German ww2 helmet, a luger and sawn-off shotgun

-Sitting under a tree with about 10 other guys, two with 249s, laughing at the other team as we take them out.

Archived