Most surreal airsoft moments

Lance Jackass

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My team was on a steap hill with the other side below us. we set all our hop up to full and shot down at the enemy.  I was so cool watching the bbs follow the hill side down like it was it had autopilot so it will stay a foot above the ground.

Thats kind of hard to beleive... Unless you all had external hopup adjustment... but anyone with a pistol would take awhile to adjust...

This one time I had to run across to another piece of cover - running along a "wall" made of that kind of white garden-chair plastic which goes all crumbly and chalky after lots of water and UV?

Run across and some hidden f**ker tracks me - either dilberately or accidentally - and manages to miss me completely - leaving a neat line of dents in the wall.

It was only after the game when he came over laughing at my "l33t hollywood skizzles" that I found out.

Thats kind of hard to beleive... Unless you all had external hopup adjustment... but anyone with a pistol would take awhile to adjust...

I find it hard to belive someone would use a pistol in that situation. :P

Plus its only a couple seconds to adjust the hopup with our guns, unless you have essental shakes and can't pull the bolt to open up the cover that protect the hopup on some aegs. ;)

I find it hard to belive someone would use a pistol in that situation.  :P

Plus its only a couple seconds to adjust the hopup with our guns, unless you have essental shakes and can't pull the bolt to open up the cover that protect the hopup on some aegs.  ;)

NO where did you state no one was using a pistol :waggle:

My team was on a steap hill with the other side below us. we set all our hop up to full and shot down at the enemy.  I was so cool watching the bbs follow the hill side down like it was it had autopilot so it will stay a foot above the ground.

Also, if the enemy was BELOW you, why would you set your hop-up all the way up? If you were shooting down, just shoot down...

I have a sense you made this up :D

I once had a dream where i was holding my AK shooting Summer from the OC with it. When i awoke, i found that i was covered in a sticky substance.

What did you need the AK for?

Personaly i'm more worried about someone confessing that they watch the OC !

Hey, it's fun at times...

My most surreal...

-Playing in a woodland game in this field that is right by a local airforce base, having jets take off and land while we played.

-Another moment from the same field was we were playing once and all of a sudden a freaking blackhawk just goes into hover over our field and the pilot waves at us and then yells out of some speaker system "we're just watching. You all suck with your tactics"

-Another moment from the same field was we were playing once and all of a sudden a freaking blackhawk just goes into hover over our field and the pilot waves at us and then yells out of some speaker system "we're just watching. You all suck with your tactics"

You were there that day? That was amazing. Didn't he say that his CO wanted him to come and investigate if we were terrorists?

My most surreal...

-Playing in a woodland game in this field that is right by a local airforce base, having jets take off and land while we played.

Haha, brilliant! It goes to show its not all serious in the airforce, and there's still an element of fun :P

Hauk

Archived