tishina

fr00b

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VFC AKS74UN Dx V2 + Kobra + Candyman BS1 Tishina :)

I didn't dare to modify my RS Handguards, that's why they're beside the AKSU. ;)

Just detatch the Tishina, Change Handguards and insert the pin in the frontsight again and you've got the good old AKS74UN. :)

Another set of RS Handguards will come soon, which I'll modify for the Tishina. ;)

bild015klivf.jpg

bild016klqg5.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, can't find my camera anymore. -_-

I can't thank you enough Candyman! It's great! A very solid piece. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You should definately end it by number 5.

Means that the people who managed to get one remain almost unique :)

(#2 of 5) :D

I shall be out on sunday, fully kitted up in my Russian gear, with atleast one Russian team mate. Its going to be great, super pose tastic with all the custom weapons and such :D

Ohh yes - more pics shall be posted!!

#3 also supports this petition. ^^

Btw. thx for the compliment candyman, but it wasn't a problem at all. ;)

Took me just about 15min to meassure and drill/cut the holes in the wood. ;)

Already played the first game with it, and it was pure fun. :)

Now it also has a used look.

I'll probably try to add some details to it the real one has by myself. But not sure yet.

Excellent, yes im stopping at 5, atleast for a little while, im getting a bit bored of these and NEED to make some other stuff :D . So appologies to the other peopel on the list. Your welcome to pm me with an offer I cant refuse but for now Tishina production will stop at 5.

I have 2 of the moscarts left, Crump3t either or both are yours if you want them, if not its first come first served.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:

Number 5's internals just about done.

tish5-04.JPG

no. 1 - Froob - 100%

no. 2 - Bloodclot - 100%

no. 3 - Falcon ASVV - 100%

no. 4 - Fido - 95%

no. 5 - Crump3t - 75%

Myself with my AK & Tishina on sunday, got my waterproof sniper suit on as its bloody pouring down!

The string on my ushanka snapped so I looked like a fool.

Then my bloody ak gearbox died, I used it quite hard at Catterick a few weeks ago, and the stock vfc plastic bushings had worn down enough so that the sector gear ripped the piston. Gutted - a day of standing about marshalling in the cold wet Scottish weather :)

:)

IMG_1475.jpg

these look really cool, especially with the suppressor. candyman: A++

ive got to say though, the mounts looks so small... but are they really strong? since the real tishina is designed that way, im sure yours are, im just asking.so, candyman, ever consider making a M41A pulse rifle? that would sell very well.

-Joe

Archived