Worst. Film. Ever.

HaVoC

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the moment I'm attempting to play Far Cry, which I just spent £14.99 on. It sucks balls. Why oh why did it get such good reviews? This has to be one of the worst games I've ever spent money on...

funny you should say that, but far cry is being made into a movie..

by uwe boll... who made house of the dead. argh!!!

Far Cry is an awesome game, you just have no taste.

And Waterworld was a horrible movie, but the stunt show at Universal Studios Hollywood rules.

Far Cry might be fun if it did something...different. Ive been playing shooters for 9 years now, Its nothing new, they just did a fancy job of creating maps, thats it.

And I mean come on, monkeys with rocketlaunchers?

Far Cry might be fun if it did something...different. Ive been playing shooters for 9 years now, Its nothing new, they just did a fancy job of creating maps, thats it.

And I mean come on, monkeys with rocketlaunchers?

If you put it that way..whats so great about Halo? Halo2? HL? Doom3?

You don't change something that's already great.

If you put it that way..whats so great about Halo? Halo2? HL? Doom3?

You don't change something that's already great.

I think both Halos suck, Doom3 was neat for the graphics but the gameplay got old quick. HL1 was great for no reason other than the mods, HL2 has got good graphics and physics, but it will go the way of Doom3 if some people dont start cranking out some good mods soon.

Starship troopers.

I've read the book, it's really good.

However, the film is...ugrh. Gah...GWAH....NNNYYGH....RANT MODE ACTIVATE!

ABSOLUTELY NOBEARING TO THE BOOK WHATSOEVER. If they had, it might've been a good film, but it's complete and utter poo.

To give you some idea of how poo-like it was in all it's poo-ness, I have complied this metaphor:

"Watching Starship Troopers is akin to having your genitalia shorn by an old, blind monkey with a steak knife who happens to have Parkinson's disease, whilst at the same time being poked in the small of your back with a large, irate porcupine whilst a teletubby plays your head like a drum with a cactus that is on fire. At the same time, you are jumping onto a bicycle with the seat removed a replaced with a katana."

I sincerely hope this horrible excuse for a film is never again seen by the human race and it's existence maintained only as a means of psychological warfare.

And:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0055946/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MYGODMINEEYESTHEYBURNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...yup.

On the topic of greatest movies ever, 2 of them tie. The Back to the Future series and Goodfellas. Nothing touches those movies.

Titanic also had Kate Winslet in it, who gets naked. And Leonardo Decraprio dies. What's better than that.

on the subject of Leo Decrapio:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0117509/?fr=c2l0ZT...fc=1;ft=47;fm=1

Easily the worste remake ever. I really don't like shakespeare in the first place...

on the subject of Leo Decrapio:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0117509/?fr=c2l0ZT...fc=1;ft=47;fm=1

Easily the worste remake ever.  I really don't like shakespeare in the first place...

Sword 9mm pistols, anyone? ;)

I thought it was ok actually. I hated the Shakespeare, although that's mostly because we over-did essays in class. The film was a mildly entertaining distraction, if hardly a masterpiece.

On the topic of greatest movies ever, 2 of them tie.  The Back to the Future series and Goodfellas.  Nothing touches those movies.

Titanic also had Kate Winslet in it, who gets naked.  And Leonardo Decraprio dies.  What's better than that.

Possibly the whole ship going down in the first 30 seconds of the movie at the loss of all hands so that I don't have to be subjected to the rest of the film, including Winslet? ;)

No.. I tell a lie, huge octopus style eating creatures could grab the ship and then eat everyone onboard, at which point Treat Williams turns up with a shotgun to save the day.. ah yes.. much better. :)

"aaaahhh, what now?!?"

Archived