Themed collections

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a CAR-15. Systema had a poll ages ago, on whether he should leave that worn look it came with, or whether he should repaint it in desert.

Looks like its not been done.

Edited by Octopus
It's only one gun but I figured all the accessories with it make it a collection on his own. Complete SOPMOD kit, only missing the VLI light which is on it's way.

100_1591.jpg

and some kind of PEQ2 or PAQ4 :P lol that's sweet though. Show us some good pictures of your gun with different set ups, that'd be cool. Anyway looks fantastic.

and some kind of PEQ2 or PAQ4  :P  lol that's sweet though.  Show us some good pictures of your gun with different set ups, that'd be cool.  Anyway looks fantastic.

I will post pics as soon as I have it painted. As for the PEQ-2, I used to have one for battery but with the full metal M203 and the PEQ the weigh was at about 12 pounds and probably 8 pounds on the frontend which made it really annoying to carry around all day.

lol just 3 tm 1911's, though only one is mine - one for my bro, one for another team mate. all with an extra mag. i gotta say the gun is amazing - best 100% practical stock gun ive ever fired. i say practical, because my de is the ebst stock gun i ever fired lol.

*buys a pair of Tm 1911s* Quality quality quality, good to hear. I am gonna get a twin SOB holster (Castor Troy style B) ) for a pair of WA Kimbers or Delta Elites or something, but I just got quoted on another 2 massively OTT Berettas instead so I think a pair of TM 1911A1s would be just about perfect if they work well - which they seem to do admirably.

Which is nice.

A'rite forlks, here yez are, liche:

E.H.'s Western Collection - including some good/bad/ugly variations as well :D (see what I did there?Eh? Eh?)

a3western.jpg

a2western.jpg

a6western.jpg

a1western.jpg

a8western.jpg

(One too many pics for a single post so please excuse this double :) )