War & Peace kit review

doc_newstead

Nabbed me some ACUs (issue ones, new, tags, IR tabs, etc etc) for £80 for the set, which wasn't bad. I was going to get a de-ac AKM for the ol' bedroom wall but it was a tad too expensive, so that'll wait 'til next year.

Also got some atropine free with my ACUs. Lordy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my brother got a as new pair of Peltor Comtac's for £30...Im just going to sit in the corner and cry

Oh ffs... It could only have been topped off if someone posts "I can't believe I got this Osprey body armour for 20p".

What came back home with me from Beltring then?

K98K stock and some parts for a custom project

Luftwaffe Belt and Belt Buckle.

However, there was something else I brought back with me. The knowledge that Airsoft has taken a massive kicking in the image stakes at W&P due to a load of bloody kids shooting re-enactors with Airsoft guns. (Ive got good contacts with some German and Brit reenactors, I get to here a lot)

The ABA did a damn good job of publicising Airsoft as it should be - responsible but until the stalls that sell cheap rubbish are banned, Airsofters at Beltring will always be looked down upon.

I believe that plans for next years Beltring (as far as airsoft and the ABA goes) are already getting underway. Tim did a sterling job bossing us lot around! ;) And I look forward to lending a hand on the next one if they'll have me.

I agree that there were about 5 times the amount of dodgy springer stalls selling £10 specials, then there were in comparison to the more 'professional' outlets such as AA and Airsoft Scotland/World. Obviously, these stalls bring in capital to the organisors for rent of a pitch, but I think the owners are getting a little sick of the trouble that comes with it. Twice over the weekend did we have to ask some pikey kids to stop shooting each other in the camp site. I have sneaking suspicions that next year things will be very different.

But us responsible?

gallery_35_4_14429.jpg

Maybe.

I'm pretty sure things will be different next year. They were supposed to this year, but it seems the origanisers didnt keep to their side of the agreement....

Anyway, its an issue thats been brought to the organisers attention.

Back on topic Anyone see that stall selling brand-new pukka CB Interceptors for £650? That price made even my eyes water!

i wanted to man but I had a gig on sunday so I went down to my mates on saturday to prepare and stuff.

Turns out that where I was Bexleyheath is apparently only about 30 mins from hop farm X(!!

That italian guy traded some stuff for the replica multicam haha, my friend got a strider and some camelbak's in exchange

Archived