China Airsoft Development

menatarms

Is it me or is this a part of a KSC HK33?

http://www.gear.net.cn/en/ProductShow.asp?ArticleID=184

And is this a GBB SIG P226?

http://www.gear.net.cn/en/ProductShow.asp?ArticleID=229

I can see that the MP7 is definately on the list of things to come :) Perhaps I held out long enough for one :)

Also a Beretta M93R to be expected? Look at the grips.

http://www.gear.net.cn/en/ProductShow.asp?ArticleID=192

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or is this a part of a KSC HK33?
Looks more like a PSG1 to me...

And is this a GBB SIG P226?
Hard to notice, eh? <_<

I can see that the MP7 is definately on the list of things to come :)  Perhaps I held out long enough for one :)
AirsoftGI already placed their order for this one. So, no surprise here.

Also a Beretta M93R to be expected?  Look at the grips.
Most probably Well P02 AEP (metal grips? WTF?! I understand weights UNDER the grips, like in UHC M9 springer...).

Here are some other upcoming Chinese releases. (I apologize if some of these have been mentioned, but 14 pages is a lot to read through.)

JLS:

SCAR-L

FS2000

HK33

Well:

Type 96 (Already out. this is the "Warrior I")

XM8

MP7

93R AEP

Both Elephant:

MP7

G3SG-1

Type 96

Something tells me, we'll have Ł30 full metal GBBs next spring...

Or sooner.

But I don't want a cupboard full of badly made, broken GBBs which worked for 5 minutes and then crapped out on me... :(

I don't see £30 GBBs EVER, personally - There's too many parts in them to be that cheap (unless you mean £30 in China...)

Cheers.

But I don't want a cupboard full of badly made, broken GBBs which worked for 5 minutes and then crapped out on me... :(

I don't see £30 GBBs EVER, personally - There's too many parts in them to be that cheap (unless you mean £30 in China...)

Cheers.

Its a fair comment. I've bought a couple of the Chinese cheap springer sniper rifles but theres not so much can go wrong with those. I'm thinking about the M14 clone but as with a GBB there are more bits to go wrong!

Yeah, I've always had an odd hankering for an SL8 (and an L96), but the reports on the cheap versions are always a bit disappointing once you get past the initial flush of enthusiasm.

Like waking up with that gorgeous woman (or man, depending on your taste) you pulled last night! :D

Cheers.

Yeah, I've always had an odd hankering for an SL8 (and an L96), but the reports on the cheap versions are always a bit disappointing once you get past the initial flush of enthusiasm.

Like waking up with that gorgeous woman (or man, depending on your taste) you pulled last night! :D

Cheers.

Got me a L96 clone on its way - couldn't resist :D

I got an e-mail from Action Hobbies the other day after asking about BE metal gearbox guns, particuarly the SL8.

Not sure if this has come up and i'm not going to go through all the pages to check, but here's what they had to say on the subject of BE:

Thank you for your enquiry.

we wont im affraid as we used to stock BE, there is only 1 importer of them an he will be stopping them as we have found that the guns blow there gearboxes after a few weeks, i have spoken to other retailers about this and they agreed with me that 1 in 4 guns are arriving faulty or blowing after a few weeks, i will be honest and my advise is steer clear as most guns from many retailers are sold with no warrenty or 30 days we have had over 50 % of guns go faulty but we have helped our customers the proplem is that BE DO NOT have a quality control program and guns are sent as is and NOT tested or inspected, this is why we will not deal with them again, the guns we have listed we have tested and again so far out of 30 units 12 have failed to work

Airsoft International are currently upgrading a BE XM8 after reviewing it & finding it lacking.I must say after reading the review i thought it was a fair assessment but i can't see the point in upgrading it with a CA G36.As in all things they are sticking loosely to a budget & it will be interesting to see the end result!

Here are some other upcoming Chinese releases. (I apologize if some of these have been mentioned, but 14 pages is a lot to read through.)

JLS:

SCAR-L

FS2000

HK33

JLS? With no source to rip the blueprints off? Bull**** meter went off the scale.

Well:

Type 96 (Already out. this is the "Warrior I")

XM8

MP7

93R AEP

XM8? Third one? No wai. 93R still stuck in the well? Seriously, I heard about it being ready three bloody months ago?

Both Elephant:

MP7

G3SG-1

Type 96

Both Elephant and their gearboxes. Only JG could f*** it worse.

Me neither. I'm suspecting that even if they're cheap, chinese GBB will blow right after being loaded with gas. And about Ł30 - well, maybe it'll be a little higher, more or less as much as KJW ones.
I got an e-mail from Action Hobbies the other day after asking about BE metal gearbox guns, particuarly the SL8.

Not sure if this has come up and i'm not going to go through all the pages to check, but here's what they had to say on the subject of BE:

They've just started flogging them off cheap....

http://actionhobbys.co.uk/contentitempage~...tID~224089.aspx

...with the comment...

"WE HAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH A BATCH OF THESE GUNS SO WE HAVE PRICED TO CLEAR, STRICTLY SOLD ON A NO WARRENTY OR RETURN BASIS AS GUNS ARE 50% BELOW RRP"

any of you guys wanna provide websites from where your getting all this information about the new cyma/other china airsoft products?  +1's will be given out for them

Mike West has a friend who tells him everything, and only was wrong once, I think...

Check gunnerairsoft.com. He gets em first.

Out of the box I don't think the BE MGB guns would last.

Mechbox itself would've lasted, but things like bushings etc are poor, so were the shimmings. So basically would've lead to a rather catastrophic disintegration of the gears

But after some work, add in metal bushings reshim and and new spring guide, its reliability isn't all that. Had a SL8 installed with those same upgrades and a spring pushing it 100fps above forum limits and a lipo and it was firing more than fine.

Just that the BE hi/lo cap mags are ######...

Archived