China Airsoft Development

menatarms

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok....let me clear something out.

Nachodesign bought the MP001 from me 4-5 days ago, and I told him this is made by JG, because I don`t know the real manufacturer at that time, and I heard from my supplier it is JG.....

2 days ago I visit DE office in HK, and saw the MP001 -MP005 in their product list....(include a grey XM8!!), I ask the owner and he say it is one of their product.

The actual company is Vinbo...."DE" /"MP something" in just some of their brand names.

Where's the HK headquarters?!?!?!?!?! I WANT TO GO

Those ###### is easier to make and it can make more $$ than the higher end stuff I think. but...VB = DE, its true.

VB SPORTS!!! That's a name some shops sell Double Eagle (and not only) replicas as! And now everything's clear... My mate owns a VB G36 springer and guess what. Yes sir, it's worthless. Another company straightens their act.

Question: What moves incredibly fast under radar screens?

Answer: The DE XM8.

HOLY ###### IT IS GOOD. ISU still an empty shell, and the hop-up unit is non TM spec, but maybe TM compatible.

Sex Sex Sex.

1- How much

2- Where from

3- GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Hmh, me haves an idea what to do with the DE XM8 scope, with a little help from *suitcasey* Norconia red-dot, some epoxy and screwdrivers. Just tell me if I can crack that scope shell open and then put it back together without much damage.

Hmh, me haves an idea what to do with the DE XM8 scope, with a little help from *suitcasey* Norconia red-dot, some epoxy and screwdrivers. Just tell me if I can crack that scope shell open and then put it back together without much damage.

You wouldnt be the first. MIG1 on ASR did it with the BE not even 2 weeks after it released........He used a BSA red dot.

Archived