[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

Hey Hey Arnies ,

We held OPERATION:SEEYA LATER GLYCERIN at the AO known as "The Factory" here in UTAH .

We had F-16's flying over dropping payloads about 20 miles away, truly added to the Combat-sim Environment.

SSG Glycerin is leaving to the US ARMY and then Selections and we wish him the best. He Leaves on the 17th of October and this Operation is for him!

Enjoy the pics and the AO !

IMG_3042.jpg

B.o.E SF and US ARMY & Guests

IMG_2990.jpg

SSG Glycerin

IMG_2968.jpg

MEDIC!!!!

IMG_3161.jpg

The Notorious Machete Specials !

IMG_3072.jpg

B.o.E

IMG_2905.jpg

our 18 Deltas need a Big SALUTE for all they do in the middle of a firefight!

IMG_2942.jpg

Yours truly ;)

IMG_2934.jpg

So many Scenerios can be had at this Area of Operation "AO "

VIEW THE REST OF PICS HERE!

Thanks to the US ARMY & TAS For their ever continued support!

CAPT OUT!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey loves2shoot,

The Ops we host are very combat driven. Op Orders are drafted, assignments are given to those in Ranks, and then the Evolutions are under way and plastic starts to fly all over the place. WE just went to a Halloween type Operation out here in good ol Utah . UCA hosted the Operation:Code Red Based off of 28 weeks later it is a unique experience to say the least and allot of time and thoughts go into the planning and we give the Hosts a Big B.o.E Salute !

Here are a couple photos from the OP.

DVC00384.jpg

B.o.E

DVC00387.jpg

New command Tent HUA

DSC_0163shifty.jpg

Moving into the building to defend against the infected

DSC_0157roof.jpg

Staying away from the infected "Zombies"

Thanks to the UCA Photog for some of the in game photos and thanks to Cpl Archon of B.o.E for the Group Photo!

A special thanks to our supporters as always US ARMY & TAS

Capt

Edited by Radrockin

Hey IBawls,

That is infact the one and only Bauer. It is great for urban Opsas you are well aware I am sure :P ; however, it has been defaced to the point of no return by taggers and Ballers hmm one in the same really lol . We will contiue to utilize Bauer for urban operations. We have developed allot of new AO(areas' of Operation) in Utah and next time your back visiting hit us up here At The House B.o.E

and thanks FFF we need to get a nice good ol fashion OP on!

Capt

Edited by Radrockin
  • 2 weeks later...

That is so freaking awesome that you guys are sponsored by the actual US Army!!! Do you guys have like actual Green Berets come out and play with you guys? Are some of your team mates military guys in real life? I have got to get out to Utah, you're games look off the hook!

That is so freaking awesome that you guys are sponsored by the actual US Army!!! Do you guys have like actual Green Berets come out and play with you guys? Are some of your team mates military guys in real life? I have got to get out to Utah, you're games look off the hook!

Yes to all your questions... come on out !

This is a Team dedicated thread. all images are involving B.o.E or B.o.E Invited guests or US ARMY who BTW watch this thread (Hi guys) !

On to the latest Picture show from B.o.E out in the Utah Desert at a Place we all call "The Factory"

You will see some of the B.o.E members covering up Grafitti that others deface our venues with here in Utah. We strive to uphold the areas we utilize and grafitti ruins it for everyone.

We had a Dusk Night Operation at the *factory* It was intense and all of the glowing bb's that were all over looked like a map of the stars(very cool). We have a great time with our Team and Guests who attend our Combat Simulated Operations' in fact some teams around these parts say we are too gung ho.... well I say HUA!

b_100_0643.jpg

B.o.E and Friends

3_100_0644.jpg

Spoils of War

0_100_0686.jpg

Cap

e_100_0669.jpg

B.o.E Cleaning up the Trash.. Good work LT !

0_100_0667.jpg

d_100_0693.jpg

The Flash from the Camera Lit up the night and this Operator (matty) reloading!

9_100_0685.jpg

Moving through the Dark AO!

6_100_0622.jpg

Good Times Good Times

Thans to all who make our Ops a great success, Thanks to Our SponsorsUS ARMY &TAS for all they bring to the Team!

SALUTE !

Capt

Edited by Radrockin

Oh MAN that's so awesome!! I can't believe it. I have got to fly out there for a game! How did you guys hook that Army sponsorship? Does the Army sponsor any other airsoft teams? I wonder if I could get them to sponsor my team here in Philly. What would I have to do to make that possible guys?

I think the pics of cleaning grafitti were and are more for propoganda purposes than anything. I would not be suprised if someone on their team actually spray painted the grafitti just so these photos could be staged. Knowing the the social context of the photos adds a lot of information to the photographs. And O'mally: You should think long and hard about the consequences of getting "sponsored" by the Army. Some points to ponder:

If you bring aboard the military in an official capacity they will want something in return for all the cool stuff they'll inevitably promise you. What do you think they'll want in return for direct social access to you and your team of near of age males? Who do you think the military would send to represent them? Recruiters? Probably. Are you willing to have that element present at your pretend army games?

Now if those recruiters are in uniform when they play airsoft with you and anyone who shows up to play with you guys happens to be active duty, reservist, or guardsman how will their game be affected by being in the presene of somone who possibly outranks them? Would that player have to take "orders" from the Army rep who outranked him? Yes. How would that affect that players enjoyment of the game should that other soldier decide to take out some aggression on the one whom he outranks? That would suck wouldn't it? Then you have to face the whole question of: Is this recruiter going to keep people away from playing with us because he's being a ######? I think though you would get lucky out there and get somebody with his head on right but you never know.

Another point to consider is: Who would really be in control of your team? You or the Army? How would your parents feel about an official US Army presence at your war games? Would parents stop allowing their kids to play with your team or at your events if you had an official US Army presence at all your games? I don't know. These are complex questions that such a move will inevitably spawn. And there are larger issues to:

Does the US Army acknowledge to the rest of the outside world that they are practicing this kind of recruitment doctrine? If so why haven't we heard about it in the mainstream media? It's a well known fact that anything remotely percieved as negative regarding airsoft is jumped all over by the media. If the media knew about official US Army involvement with a local airsoft team, don't you think they'd go buck nutty about it and broadcast it? Now what if the media found out that the US Army does not officially work that way but was doing so anyway as an independant station? They would be even more inclined to cover a story like that. And if the rest of the Army wasn't aware that these guys were doing stuff with your team, they would be quick to deny any allegations the media would be likely to make.

And you and your friends are caught in the middle of it.

If that's something you think you and your group are ready to tackle then go for it. And who knows, I mean, in all honesty I'm giving you a worst case scenario here, it might not be bad at all, you never know.

I think the pics of cleaning grafitti were and are more for propoganda purposes than anything. I would not be suprised if someone on their team actually spray painted the grafitti just so these photos could be staged. Knowing the the social context of the photos adds a lot of information to the photographs. And O'mally: You should think long and hard about the consequences of getting "sponsored" by the Army. Some points to ponder:

If you bring aboard the military in an official capacity they will want something in return for all the cool stuff they'll inevitably promise you. What do you think they'll want in return for direct social access to you and your team of near of age males? Who do you think the military would send to represent them? Recruiters? Probably. Are you willing to have that element present at your pretend army games?

Now if those recruiters are in uniform when they play airsoft with you and anyone who shows up to play with you guys happens to be active duty, reservist, or guardsman how will their game be affected by being in the presene of somone who possibly outranks them? Would that player have to take "orders" from the Army rep who outranked him? Yes. How would that affect that players enjoyment of the game should that other soldier decide to take out some aggression on the one whom he outranks? That would suck wouldn't it? Then you have to face the whole question of: Is this recruiter going to keep people away from playing with us because he's being a ######? I think though you would get lucky out there and get somebody with his head on right but you never know.

Another point to consider is: Who would really be in control of your team? You or the Army? How would your parents feel about an official US Army presence at your war games? Would parents stop allowing their kids to play with your team or at your events if you had an official US Army presence at all your games? I don't know. These are complex questions that such a move will inevitably spawn. And there are larger issues to:

Does the US Army acknowledge to the rest of the outside world that they are practicing this kind of recruitment doctrine? If so why haven't we heard about it in the mainstream media? It's a well known fact that anything remotely percieved as negative regarding airsoft is jumped all over by the media. If the media knew about official US Army involvement with a local airsoft team, don't you think they'd go buck nutty about it and broadcast it? Now what if the media found out that the US Army does not officially work that way but was doing so anyway as an independant station? They would be even more inclined to cover a story like that. And if the rest of the Army wasn't aware that these guys were doing stuff with your team, they would be quick to deny any allegations the media would be likely to make.

And you and your friends are caught in the middle of it.

If that's something you think you and your group are ready to tackle then go for it. And who knows, I mean, in all honesty I'm giving you a worst case scenario here, it might not be bad at all, you never know.

Hello Steyer,

That is Defanitley a worse case scenerio, none of what you question happens at B.o.E events. Our Army Airsofters are just that Airsofters. No one makes fun of a Dispatcher or a Janitor who plays airsoft so why judge someone on their Job. if you wish to learn more about B.o.E and the US Army Please Visit B.o.E or U.S.ARMY

Their is speculation and then there is knowledge from Experience and we(B.o.E) have the experience because we are living it!

As for the Grafitti, it was Slander against another Utah Team and we found it innappropriate to have at the venue. just like the outpost.

and the UCMJ is what it is "military Law"

And Thank you for the nice words CapaciousZepher we have a ton of Fun at our Operations. We are the only Independent Combat Simulated Airsoft Team in Utah To date! Come on out and play if your ever in the area.

Capt

Edited by Radrockin
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy Arnies,

We had a great Holiday Op ....Operation: TURKEYS REVENGE

We wanted to work off some of the holiday calories so we had a great CQC and Battlefield Wargame on some premium Private Property here in Utah , Here are a few images that can tell the storys HUA!

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

h

IMG_3838-1.jpg

Thanks to the Local PD for their cooperation and thanksto our US ARMY sponsors and TAS for Helping to secure the Venue.

Permisson is a beautiful thing!

Carry on

Capt

Thanks SGTbojangals for the nice words however, the B.o.E patches you see are designed and produced by B.o.E and issued to each member of the B.o.E A-Teams. OD is for A-1 and Black is for A-2 and they are provided to us courtesy of our Airsoft sponsor TAS & B.o.E

As for who we roll with well that stems from MRLS Operators to 11bravos 82nd AA to Combat medics as well as your tactical Thinker and every day airsofter like my self !

Once again thanks for the nice words.

Capt