America you've had your fun!

pace

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you have Ahnold.

Awesome... :D

Meh...Ronald Reagan was a poor actor, and look what he did... :D

Ahnold is a c***, raise tuition to give tax brakes to the rich. And Reagan did something good? Too bad he didn't die earlier, and I SAID THAT.

And no, American didn't elect Bush, he stole this election also (130% of voters in a Ohio district voting? Sounds like fraud from Diebold, the Voting Machine Company).

How about you guys keep to yourselves and America splits? Rednecks and Bush votes go to the Midwest and South, while anyone with a F****** mind gets the coast... naw, I'm just leaving, and soon.

woohoo!! the British are coming!!

Let's return America to its rightful owners!! Let's burn Washington DC to the ground!! again!! biggrin.gif

Nothing more pathetic than going straight into the middle of enemy territory and burning down their capitol while parading through their streets....

...without winning the war. :P

To Joeking127 - No, I caught the irony ;) . I just don't see how disarming citizens is effective. I'm not familiar with British law, but can NO citizen have a permit to own a gun? I think the problem with our country "I'm American-duh" is we give TOO MANY people guns....people who don't deserve them, or don't have the intelligence to use them correctly.

Plus, you Brits have an island fortess. We could be attacked by Canada AT ANY TIME <_< I would include Mexico too, but.....yeh....do they even have an army anymore? :lol:

To Kukailimoku - I agree :D .

To JBuhl- granted the Native Americans were here first, but it seems it still stands true in these days that in order for something to "belong" to someone they have to completely obliterate who ever had it first. Just look at any number of the wars still happening. Stupid greedy humans.

Funny how he managed to sort out the Cold War, really.

How? Did he install the weak economic system that the USSR had? Nice job believing that Conservative ######.

It is a shame you don't live in the states, as you'd see the homelessness that he caused. Under what administration did both Iran and Iraq get weapons? Were the contras really nice people? And at Beirut, as much of a coward as Dubya now.

I was also harsh, he should have lived longer, but with a more painful disease.

Like Canada?!?!?! :blink:

*faints*

Can't believe it...Just wait until they launch their pre-emptive strike on the U.S.....it will be the end of us. I mean come on, Canada? Who'd expect them? You'd expect the army-less Mexico would attack before Canada. Anyways,

LIKE CANADA!?!?!?

*faints again*

Wait- maybe you Brits SHOULD invade Canada B)

...you could burn down their capitol and see if it actually works this time :lol:

EDIT: Letters are not numbers. Stupid keyboard

Britain trying to conquer the US is like a chess-club vs. varsity football (yes, american football) football match. And America's the varsity team. Hell, we could just pull a hitler and blockade you until you starve, if we wanted to. I mean, you do live on an island. and the chunnel? two words, baby: bunker. buster.

hate to be the one to say this, but America didn't orignally belong to the british.  This country belonged to us Native Americans, key word Native.

The whole world belongs to the British, we just can't be bothered with a lot of it at the moment. But we'll be back...

Oh, and as for LHH's blockade, I can't wait to watch the US Navy sink the wrong ships. ;)

Maybe the US has more power, and they could theoretically destroy any country (except china) on earth, but look at the size of it.

And look at the size of us in England.

We are a poxy little island and we had a third of planet earth's landmass kneeling before us.

Look at the size of america, and they cant take vietnam? Jeez, that is just too bad. ;)

You could always take America, dismantle it, and sell it for scrap around the world, kind of like an old ship ;)

Canada is actually pretty nice, if only America would've turned out like that...

I'm still trying to figure out where you Brits went wrong... Canada turned out very well, Australia is a stunning success (for being a former British prison colony).. the middle east... ummm... ok.. maybe not the middle east... India and Pakistan... well if they didn't have nukes pointed at each other... But what went wrong with America?? did you empty your mental institutions into America?? Or did you not send enough people and they started inbreeding??

And besides, America could never take over Britain because 97.85% of Americans are totally unaware of anything beyond their borders, so how would they know where Britain was?

Archived