AK & Variants Picture Thread

Hey Jag, check out this thread on AS-R it talks about how to convert the RS romy side folder to fit a airsoft (guarder) reciver.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=32920.0

On inter ordanence they have a Romy wood set for $20 (bear in mind it comes with the full stock). And  cTD has the side folder although I beileve it is east german but it is close enough for a relativly accurate replica.

Er... and what if I wanted to convert it to an underfolding AIMS?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little push worked, Andrei sent me another set and it turned up today.

I'm very happy with the product, almost enough to make up for the wait. Hope you get yours soon.

Mine was supposably sent out this past monday from germany so Im hoping it gets here next week. I already got my sling and drop case from Andrei and alot of others are getting there stuff too. So yours came ported?

Mine was supposably sent out this past monday from germany so Im hoping it gets here next week.  I already got my sling and drop case from Andrei and alot of others are getting there stuff too.  So yours came ported?

Mine came just like that, only modifications were those to make it fit the gun.

Mine came just like that, only modifications were those to make it fit the gun.

Awesome, I hope mine are ported too. Thats what I wanted but couldnt find any ported ones for sale and it never quite looks right when I port them myself.

Thanks for the info buddy. :D

ok, I've frinished my galil now and it actually looks like a galil with slightly different grips and rear sight. also, made a tacticool beta spetz from spares. please, no guilt trips ;) .

DSC03280.jpg

DSC03288.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

so, yes the front sight, gas tube, muzzle, charging handle (yes, I know it's off), etc were made by me and the body is a G&P metal folding stock and saw grip type.