AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it would look horrible with 74 mags since its the wrong caliber, it looks good as it is now with waffle mags wich fits the style on the gun, you hsould add a aimpoint or somthing on the RIS on the front.

I like it too :P. I've something similar but with a fixed stock.

I'm still using the original beta flash hider but i was looking something different and yours is definitively great.

What model is it?

wow, what a great reaction, thanks guys.

the front end is a regular length one, cut down. the muzzle is a ledpocket original. as for the mag issue, I agree with grim, the waffles just look better. finally, I plan on putting something like one of those KA 'doctor' sights on it.

I'll try to get a few more pics up with the silencer and shorty kac foregrip today.

I was taking apart my AKM since i was going to upgrade the gearbox with new cylinder,motor, and 140 spring so i tested the AKM handguard on my AIMS wich looked prety cool IMO and felt nice too but would like to add a Ultimak on it cus it would go with my CQB "hockeymask" outfit but they are so expensive so if anyone have one, dont doubt to PM me :D

awkawyt2.jpg

sorry but who decides what an AK 'should' look like?

...well, surely what a gun 'should' look like is the factory standard, brand spanking new (wear wasnt intended by the designers). that's taking it literally, whether you meant it metaphoricly or not i dont know