Wow cheers.

yer sure.

It's Marui based:

- G&P metal body and front set.

- Guarder Ribbed receiver cover.

- Landforce AKM wood kit

- G&P AKM flashhider

- Bolt krylon'd black.

Also if I don't break the body, I'm not replacing it.

You mean this one.....

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/oathkeeper01/pub/8/ak4.jpg

this one is a HG3k47. Oh.... and the top is a M4567 PDW (AKA "the right clicker")

GOOD GOD! Evey one of those abominations is the type of beauty and creativity I yern to see out of this community!!!

I'm actually attempting to do something that should appear similar (bullpup SPP/TMP), but I give you major props!

I googled your store, but couldn't come up with anything. Is there an abomination thread somewhere? do you have clearer higher res pictures???

On that note, I would like to ask what the stance on raped AKs in this thread is? It's almost 5 am, but before I head into work today/tomorrow/whateverday I would like to post a pic of my personal AK (not really raped), and Viper's kinda raped Beta.

I also am really interested in what the hell the name of the scope I just mounted is called... Its all in cyrillic, and it looks hella cool on his beta. I can't find pictures of anything similar on the net, but I have no where to start. I believe he bought it from some dude on these forums a LONG time ago though.

So yeah, stance on raped AKs? Pics to come tomorrow/later-today

An old project... I just hadn't time to take pictures. Now it's done :

AKR-01.jpg

AKR-02.jpg

AKR-03.jpg

AKR-04.jpg

AKR-05.jpg

AKR-06.jpg

AKR-07.jpg

AKR-08.jpg

Inokatsu AKM + Inokatsu AK104 front assembly + real steel East-German side-folding stock (lot of work here) + Izhevsk EKP-1S-03M Kobra red-dot collimator.

I have great fun when skirmishing with this gun :) (it shoots at 260 FPS, thanks to a first generation Inokatsu gearbox... second generation is just ######). Perfect for infiltration jobs :D

GOOD GOD! Evey one of those abominations is the type of beauty and creativity I yern to see out of this community!!!

I'm actually attempting to do something that should appear similar (bullpup SPP/TMP), but I give you major props!

I googled your store, but couldn't come up with anything. Is there an abomination thread somewhere? do you have clearer higher res pictures???

On that note, I would like to ask what the stance on raped AKs in this thread is? It's almost 5 am, but before I head into work today/tomorrow/whateverday I would like to post a pic of my personal AK (not really raped), and Viper's kinda raped Beta.

I also am really interested in what the hell the name of the scope I just mounted is called... Its all in cyrillic, and it looks hella cool on his beta. I can't find pictures of anything similar on the net, but I have no where to start. I believe he bought it from some dude on these forums a LONG time ago though.

So yeah, stance on raped AKs? Pics to come tomorrow/later-today

FiveSeven, thank you for the props. Our store is in socal, and as for a website, it will be up hopefully.... by the end of summer. Hi-res pics will be up soon, and I will message you the link. Cheers! -D*01