LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting gun marking... they come standard, or did you painted them up yourself?

Diego,

I assume you are responding to me?

There is nothing on my Echo1 that's Echo1 anymore aside from the motor, barrel, front sight and the gearbox shell. The body is a G&P Naval Surface Warfare Combat (NSWC) Crane "Anti Terror" Navy Seal.

You just had to go there didn't you!!!! :)

Yes....  :unsure:

sorry. :P

I wanted to get that receiver since it is one of the only G&P bodies that come pre-modified for crane stocks(the other B versions are blackwater and noveske, doesn't suit my Mk12 SPR project). The quiet-solo-go loud selector markings are fun too. It's perfect except that "anbti" so I'm still debating. :nosleep:

Edited by srpg
Get it. Keep the P90 as a back-up/CQB gun, then use the M14 as a long rifle/DMR.

Mmmkay. I'm gonna still have to decide between getting a tight-bore and a silencer for my P90, or getting the M14... I play a scout role, so I'm guessing M14, but I'm still afraid that I'll use it more. I almost never play CQB, and don't have a sling for it, so I don't really know yet. I might just get a tightbore for my P90. Ahh, I don't know what to do!

sorry.  :P

I wanted to get that receiver since it is one of the only G&P bodies that come pre-modified for crane stocks(the other B versions are blackwater and noveske, doesn't suit my Mk12 SPR project). The quiet-solo-go loud selector markings are fun too. It's perfect except that "anbti" so I'm still debating.  :nosleep:

Yes the Anbti Terror is a bummer, because aside from that it is a perfect body in every way.. The finish is second to none, the material is actually aluminum not zinc. It's a well made piece of kit. But damn, a little spell checking would have went a long way.

To be honest no one will know it's there except for you. I've handed the gun off to a slew of friends and they have yet to notice it. They are generally so overwhelmed they don't even catch it :)

Of course if it bothered me enough, there's always the sharpie!

Get it. Keep the P90 as a back-up/CQB gun, then use the M14 as a long rifle/DMR.

How are you going to swap out your guns between the G36 and the M14?

Matt do it besides you need a variety of guns to use in CQB and woodland.

I know. I probably should, but my parents would proably flip out if I got another gun after getting a KWA G17. I'll add it to my wish list, but it won't come any time soon. Thanks for your help, guys!

(thinking to self)

-P90 tightbore

-KWA G17

-Finished series of Rainbow Games

-AGM M14-black

Ok. Thanks!

Here it is! The MP5 Masterkey!

Made mostly from Chinese parts - the MP5 is a CM027J, the M870 is a DE M47, the mag is a CYMA hicap (I find the 100 round MAG midcaps work well too) and the grip is the FIRST FACTORY Large MP5 grip that EvilHippy sent me - thanks so much, EH - wouldn't have been possible otherwise.

It takes an 8.4v mini no problems, and I reckon I could probably fit a 9.6v in there, either as a mini or a nunchunk.

The shotgun is actually embedded in the grip - I cut out a rectangular panel and fit the shotgun in before carefully using steel-epoxy to keep it together. It's a bit rough, but strong as hell - I accidentally dropped the masterkey section from 2m when putting it back on the shelf and it recieved no damage.

She's rather long, stock out she's about m16 length, and using the shotgun is easy, but requires practice.

The whole mod is contained in the grip - so 1 pin allows me to change it back to a normal MP5.

PICS:

sideprofile.png

shotgun.png

shotgunside.png

shotgunfront.png

fullout.png

...........Um,...well,..........................yeah :huh:

Maybe if you moved it back to the magwell and shortened the barrel on the shottie.

.................no,............it would still look like butt. :P

Speaking of things that look like butt..............

Here's updated pics :D

R7SDShortySRClower.jpg

R7SDShortySRClower2.jpg

Well R7; Did some basic internals (mostly spare parts); bushings, shims, Systema spring guide, sp100, CA piston/piston head/cylinder, ICS tappet plate, and a Guarder hop bucking. Changed to a SRC lower receiver. Had to make trigger guard from aluminum scrap.

Edited by Epyon

I am proud of myself... I finally have some real glamour shots worthy of this thread. I hope you guys and gals don't mind the image dimensions (file size wise they aren't too bad). If they are too large just let me know and I will remove them (I am on dialup, so I guess I've learned patience!) :D

Please let me know what you think! (This is an Echo1, or was...) :wub:

P1020865.JPG

P1020871.JPG

P1020878.JPG

P1020889.JPG

P1020901.JPG