AABB functional PVS14 style NVG - EBairsoft

Scuffer

It look like its very low grade active IR digital night vision. Essentially a cheap digital camera with a filter taken out and an IR LED on the side, or in terms of the generations, pre gen 0, like the kind of level it was at in early world war 2, only small enough to use.

While I dont want this, I find it interesting. I hope this gets bought up quick enough to warrant some more companies hopping on board. There is a nice price point gap between $200 and $2000 for any manufacturer to come in and make a tactical looking unit that is good enough for airsoft. I would be curious what they could do at the $400 price point given that their units probably only cost $200-$250 of that.

200 USD is too much imho.

For that price (remember tax) you can get a better gen1 with headmount. They don't really amplify either, but its about resolution and lens quality. With a weapon mounted IR light, it's great fun in airsoft, absolutely worth the money.

Archived