HFC Cougar at Redwolf

Catman

Holy cow, that´s interesting looking Cougar indeed. Especially that somewhat offbeat Cougar Compact frame with huge hump in the backstrap. It looks something like Cougar L slide mated with Compact frame, but still not exactly that either.

http://www.beretta.com/index.aspx?m=74&idc=2&ids=26

Still, I suspect it´s a solid performer, as HFC GBBs tend to be.

The mechanism looks like it's taken from the Tokyo Marui M9 series. The decocker does not work.

Otherwise it's a really cute heavy little thing. Incredibly pointable, and the double action trigger pull is really nice. Single action is typical airsoft type: Light but stretchy.

-Sale

The REAL question would be, when will they release a proper M9, without rail, with good slide ??

They're slowly getting there, another new release on RW, without the nasty trades. give it another 6 months they may finally release that one with no rail, and preferably in black.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=22700

Yeah I noticed the lack of fugly HFC markings on these news guns earlier, definately a step in the right direction.

This Cougar, it's about the only pistol in the entire world that my girlfriend likes and if thats what it takes to get her to play airsoft then it's getting bought. And of course if she still refuses after that then I got yet another gun to plink with :P

well, if you remember, KJW made (makes?) a clone of the KSC M8000 cougar - this could be a HFC trick of taking a KJW and doing something else

(btw.. that KJW M8000 is also on redwolf..for about.. 50$US)

• 2 months later...

Archived