New GBB M4 Clone $90?!?

RUSHER2

im not sure it may be the pictures but it looks off, i think some guns can be tooo cheap. AGM good value with this i think some crazy peep will have to review it first before i consider it over the AGM i have been looking at. I think its the RIS that looks off maybe too thin im not sure just wierd.

To be honest I can sell a brand new WE GBB for $1 only the shipping will cost you $400.

RSOV has silly shipping prices that has nothing to do with the real cost of shipping but to do with creating the illusion of low product pricing. $90 for a GBB and how much shipping???? I couldn't actually find out because the link is not working.

I gave up on RSOV after so many times being lured by low item pricing only to find out that the shipping reflects the real price of the item and not the real shipping cost.

I dislike the kind of selling that RSOV practices. Some HK vendors do it but most like ebaybanned and ehobbyasia are more open about their pricing (i.e. they advertise kit at proper prices) and the shipping is much more representative of the real cost plus a small handling overhead.

actually if I remember correctly RSOV shipping is pretty much par for the course, I was doing a cross comparison on a fair number of them recenty versus EBB's 'free' shipping.

edit found the actual figures for one comarison

RSOV

TNT Global Express (3-6 days transit time) - USD79.00 190 total

EMS (4-7 days transit time) - USD86.00 197 total

gunner

TNT 3-5 days Express $81.00 191 total

3-5 days EMS speedpost $79.00 189 total

7 bucks more by EMS 2 bucks less by TNT

woudlnt buy from them personally mind you (I prefer dealing with gunner)

Who honeslty believes that AGM makes their GBB??? This is the original before they put thier stamp on it plain and simple. Socomgear makes all their stuff too rite??? LMAO :rolleyes:

whats wrong with Yanks today...looks they all have gone nuts and posting crazy stuff around :D

Who honeslty believes that AGM makes their GBB??? This is the original before they put thier stamp on it plain and simple. Socomgear makes all their stuff too rite??? LMAO :rolleyes:

Except for the blindingly obvious fact that the bolt in this one is black whereas the AGM one is white.

then theres the paint finish on this appears more Mat looking aswell as the fire select markings being different.

Going off the box alone, it could be Dboys, Kart, JLS etc etc, all of them have used this similar type of packaging.

Except for the blindingly obvious fact that the bolt in this one is black whereas the AGM one is white.

then theres the paint finish on this appears more Mat looking aswell as the fire select markings being different.

Going off the box alone, it could be Dboys, Kart, JLS etc etc, all of them have used this similar type of packaging.

A&K use very often this kind of carton, i checked already DBoys and WELL (they are known to make this also) but they are not ready, and JLS/KART is not they are not making this one now.

*idiocy*

Oh, I DO so love how you have no understanding AT ALL of how HK shops work. Those cheap prices you see? THAT'S HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

You know why shipping costs so much? It's being send halfway across the FREAKING PLANET in three or four days. That's about SIX THOUSAND Miles in less than a week. Do you have ANY comprehension of how much it costs to do that? Try just getting to hong kong for less than five hundred quid, for gods sake.

Now that we're done with people with no comprehension of how the world works, with nothing better to do than spew idiotic nonsense, Let's get down to the GBB.

In short: DO WANT! I did some number crunching on these last night when I first saw them, and just buying them in from RSOV in lots of ten, and had them shipped surface mail, I could get my hands on these for under £75. That's including postage and VAT at 15%. And, on ten guns, the £10-odd charge added by the courier in the Uk will equate to a pound a gun, and is therefore negligible.

That's £25 a gun LESS than the wholesale price of the AGM M4. If more people were interested in GBB M4's, I'd be bloody tempted to get a load of these in and start selling them myself. Hell, flog them for a hundred each, make £25 profit on each gun (More if I can be a real business and claim the VAT back), and STILL undercut the AGM retail price in the UK by thirty quid.

At the very least, I'll be seeing about picking one of these up at a later date to build it into a full-length M16. Or to do anything with, really. At less than a hundred notes, it's the perfect base for a custom gun... :D

Oh, I DO so love how you have no understanding AT ALL of how HK shops work. Those cheap prices you see? THAT'S HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

You know why shipping costs so much? It's being send halfway across the FREAKING PLANET in three or four days. That's about SIX THOUSAND Miles in less than a week. Do you have ANY comprehension of how much it costs to do that? Try just getting to hong kong for less than five hundred quid, for gods sake.

Your tone comes off quite harsh. I see your point, but do you have to be so derogatory?

i just called WELL factory and this is not WELL, who the hell is this :P, Just caught DBoys on the line, its not them either and either of them didnt know who it was :P we have a new 3rd party...

Remember those guys who impersonated JG and sold their Glock 17 as a JG product? Maybe it's them...

Archived