Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the knife is a little to shiny and ruins the pic, but eh.

A Jedi-Knife ? :P

This setup is quite difficult to get right. You should turn the knife a little, so it doesn't reflect the light directly. And, if possible, always set your camera to longer exposure times. Weapons and camo are dark.

Artistic? Nah. Shameful showing off? Yup.

Yes, you may well indeed have seen these very same pictures in other threads ( :o ) simply because I don't really care if you have to look at them twice :D (at least I try to avoid quoting pictures every 3rd *fruitcage* ing post ;):P )

c3GC.jpg

a1western.jpg

c5CG.jpg

b6WWII.jpg

a8western.jpg

c1GC.jpg

b5WWII.jpg

Enjoy, if they're to your taste..

Somebody told me to post this here. I have no idea why, because it's just a small ammo-review I wrote some time ago. Anyway...

Those of you, who ordered at Begadi already know the small bag of free BB samples that comes with your order.

bb01hb0.jpg

Although they seem to be at bit oddly shaped, they actually work fine. Just a bit louder than normal BBs.

bb02le3.jpg

Tight groupings are possible, but I'm not such a good shot.

bb03ll1.jpg

As you can see, it doesn't have to be Excel, King or all that "High Grade" stuff. Those cheap rubber-BBs are an affordable alternative!

Somebody told me to post this here. I have no idea why, because it's just a small ammo-review I wrote some time ago. Anyway...

Those of you, who ordered at Begadi already know the small bag of free BB samples that comes with your order.

bb01hb0.jpg

Although they seem to be at bit oddly shaped, they actually work fine. Just a bit louder than normal BBs.

bb02le3.jpg

Tight groupings are possible, but I'm not such a good shot.

bb03ll1.jpg

As you can see, it doesn't have to be Excel, King or all that "High Grade" stuff. Those cheap rubber-BBs are an affordable alternative!

:rofl: Deadly and tasty!

Edited by elsermana