1-18-08

evilliboba

I had been obsessed with finding info on this film ever since I saw the trailer before Transformers.

However, after the 9 billion spoofs on Youtube, I decided to just wait and see the movie.

It's gonna be awesome whatever the hell it is.

Ummm :unsure:

a different Godzirra? but like the one in New York with Matthew Broderick and Hank Azaria?

That's all I get from the trailer and the IMDB page...

Not to tangent off topic, but I'm psyched to see this:

I Am Legend

basically a remake of 'The Omega Man'

Slainte!

There certainly is a big *albatross* monster in this. It's estimated to be around 350m tall I believe. The bit where you partially see the monster is intriging, but the bit from the trailer I find most interesting is the expanding women being restrained by the haz mat guys behind the screen. Pretty weird indeed. Oh yeah, it's title has been confirmed as Cloverfield now.

Heres a possible pic of the monster.

Cloverfield monster?

And Hitman that is a fan art I believe.

I know, hence the ?

It certainly seems pretty detailed for fan art though...However, it doesn't seem to correspond with that short clip from the trailer. It seems to me you can make out a pair of Godzilla-ish legs.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got back from the theater.................

POSSIBLE SPOILAGE!!!!

It is a GREAT film,..........but there will be alot of disappointed people I think.

Basically, do not go into this movie expecting ANY explanations as to where the monster came from, or even what happens to it. If you take it as is, it's really fantastic.

.....and you DO get some good views of the monster

So I just got back from the Internet

and its Meh......

Its a good thing i didnt have anything really important to do for the 2 hours, like sleep.

Okay ill give it a few points

They got off with the unique home video style thing

I had a few lulz, he was going to japan but the monster was going to New York, sounds like they got their schedules mixed up

It seems like JJ is going with the we can pull it off once to make a buck strategy on everything.

Archived