Naming your gun.

Sabachthani

I think it is kind of odd to give your gun a very thought out name because it is a tool and I don't think you would call your screwdriver Kathy or some other real name. I don't mind though when it is just a funny or witty nickname like calling your M249 a piglet or how I called my springer beretta old reliable.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Named my ACM (double eagle) M3 Super 90 after the current girl in my life...

great fun, I love it to death, but you just never know how long it'll last...

sadly, yesterday it was clear my M3 outlasted her :<

considering renaming it now...not quite sure yet

An airsoft gun isn't a tool. It's a toy. A real gun is a tool. I know we don't like to think of our precious airsoft guns as toys, but calling it a "tool" makes you sound pretty imature. It's a toy and we're playing army. Calling it anything else is just a wanna-be-delta thing to do.

About the Wanna-Be-Delta thing. I consider it a cool thing to airsoft. I consider it a pleasure and a task at the same time. On the field, I'm usually the leader of my 4-5 man fireteam, Of course, Airsoft is just a game, and I quote my dad "You're just a buncha losers playing Army, why don't ya'll just join the army and shoot real guns?" And I was like "Because M4s are gay, and the Iraq War". Although, I think in the US, you have to register for this "Selective Service" ###### where they basically reserve the right to draft your *albatross* if necessary. The only problem is that, us airsofters know so much about guns, that'd we probably spill some beans and they'd feel compelled to draft us no matter what, and drag our sorry asses to sniper school, of which I'd have no problem with learning how to be a sniper :D.

I have a friend who I go to games with, and he'd like to be a marine, because he hates the normal civilian life, but, during games, he sucks more than me. I let him command once, and everything fell apart :(.

I have an A&K SPR MOD 0, and it's name is

"The SPR", but I pronounce it as "The Spur".

My guns are named, sadly, after african-american women. My first gun (De-miled M1) was named Candy, so on, and so forth. My new Airsoft gun is going to be named Laquesha.

So your naming your guns after "stripper" names, like you told me before ;).

As for what my G&G GR16 Carbine will be called when I get it in the mail...i've got no idea yet. Once I know how it runs and works, then i'll name it.

• 2 weeks later...

i think im gonna rename my minigun "reason" that way mid game i can be like "let me take care of that bunker, i'm sure they'll listen to reason!"

now im not sure wther i made it up or heard it on a game/movie/someone else said it/dreamt it/said it in a previose life or what O_o

either way, its a cool name :D

Archived