Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fleece is too big, and your hair is a bit, um, long? maybe tuck it up or something....

rifles nice, good n simple.

Alice pouches more to the sides, they seem allover the place...

rest looks too clean.... and try to grow some stubble, or if all else fails, which im pretty much certain it will, steal your moms mascara and paint some wiskers on ;)

The pmc look fails when you look like a 12yo chorister ;)

good though

R

Oh, I think I'm going to cry.

The fleece is the smallest I could find that fit properly with out it being a short sleeve, skin tight fleece. The ALICE pouches are in a postion where they work for me. And i'm not stealing my mothers mascara and drawing on stubble, i'll do that my self. Whatever a "12yo chorister" is, I most certainly am not. I no this laodout isn't the best, I just thought like messin' with some of my gear and thought it looked vaugle PMCish.

me and a few friends play as PMC's on a reasonably regular basis, i have some photos on my webby:

www.clearwaterpmc.co.uk

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

I have recently bought a photographers vest as i couldn't quite stretch to the 5.11 on with the BBS pouches, so this is quite a good match me thinks and will do for CP duties.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:B:EOIBSA:UK:11

Hey guys haven't posted here in awhile. I've decided to sell my RAV, and go for an Eagle Plate Carrier. I was thinking since I'm getting new 5.11 trousers and a new vest, I could possibly change my color scheme? I previously had a black/od two tone look going. I figured I could either go with black/ranger green or with white/khaki What do you guys think? If you have any other good oolor schemes those recommendations would be welcomed as well!

Also, if anybody knows where the cheapest place to buy an Eagle Plate Carrier w/cummerbund, please let me know. The cheapest I've found it is for $165 at SKDTAC.

Thanks!

agent spencer :

just a question .. how many m4 mags can you fit in that chest rig ?

looks badass btw !

Heh, thanks.

I can fit 3 currently in the rig, without double stacking them, and I think I'll combine it with a HSS Drop Leg Ammo Pouch, or one of those cool Chicom messenger bags...

Spencer

Im planning to make a alternative front kit for my AKMS like in this picture but does anyone know what flashhiders they use? Its custom but have anyone seen these anywhere (real steel ofcourse) If i dont find any i think ill use AMD65 flash hider since its designed to reduse the flash extra since for the short barrels and it would look good.

WinningTeam.jpg

Those were, as I stored them away for almost 2 years after washing. I just found them again the other day all clean and folded up, lol. These are the only pair of BDUs that I own, so I guess I should 'maintain' them. The last time I was wearing these, I fell into a big patch of cow dung at my buddy's ranch...which is why these were washed. I guess I also view these like clothes...so I wash them like any other clothes??

Archived